Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

You know how everyone hates Geno except you?

You're getting dangerously close to everyone hates joewilly12 territory, friend. 

You may want to find another battle to champion.

SAR I

Dont care SAR I this forum is not a popularity contest if it was you would have been gone long time ago. 

Not everyone hates Geno pay attention. 

Anyone but Fitzpatrick is what I'm saying. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Dont care SAR I this forum is not a popularity contest if it was you would have been gone long time ago. 

Actually, this forum is a popularity contest.  Not popularity of posters, but quality of content. 

Your repetitive, unoriginal, mundane posts on this topic is putting joewilly12 dangerously close to Geno Smith territory.  It's one thing to take an unpopular opinion; it's quite another to bore everyone.

SAR I

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Actually, this forum is a popularity contest.  Not popularity of posters, but quality of content. 

Your repetitive, unoriginal, mundane posts on this topic is putting joewilly12 dangerously close to Geno Smith territory.  It's one thing to take an unpopular opinion; it's quite another to bore everyone.

SAR I

You should know. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You should know. 

No, actually, I wouldn't know.  I may take a contrary point of view now and then, but I put up an argument, I substantiate it with points that are relevant, I stimulate meaningful dialog, I provide interesting content.  I don't sit in the back of the classroom and say "I know you are but what am I" which is the sum total of your contributions on this topic.

Just take my advice.  Move off this Geno schtick.  You don't need to go down with his ship.  You don't need to be the Brandon Marshall of the SS Bust.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, actually, I wouldn't know.  I may take a contrary point of view now and then, but I put up an argument, I substantiate it with points that are relevant, I stimulate meaningful dialog, I provide interesting content.  I don't sit in the back of the classroom and say "I know you are but what am I" which is the sum total of your contributions on this topic.

Just take my advice.  Move off this Geno schtick.  You don't need to go down with his ship.  You don't need to be the Brandon Marshall of the SS Bust.

SAR I

SAR I I vehemently disagree with Ryan Fitzpatrick being the starting QB of the Jets insofar as to not attend a home game ((option to do so every home game) until he's gone off this team and far away from this organization. 

I am not lobbying for Geno Smith to be the starting QB. 

I am supporting anyone but Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

joewilly12 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

This not the first time he has trotted out the "you know that everyone on earth but you, believes so and so" point of view as if you should make your decision on what "everyone" else thinks.  Sorry but is okay to think for yourself regardless of what the crowd thinks.  

42 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

This not the first time he has trotted out the "you know that everyone on earth but you, believes so and so" point of view as if you should make your decision on what "everyone" else thinks.  Sorry but is okay to think for yourself regardless of what the crowd thinks.  

Exactly like I care about that and coming from him is a bigger joke. Good guy and all but COME ON MAN

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for ny jets fire pics

I see you're here finding those "oldie but goodie" threads lol. I guess I'll help out with a fun fact. 

Of the 24 games that Fitz has started as a Jet, his record is 12-12, though he started out 10-6. Here's where it gets funny though. Wait for it.....

If you were to average out Fitz average wins per season up to this point...his average wins per year as a Jet comes out to "6 wins". 

Certain things you just cant make up Joe. 

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I see you're finding "oldie but goodie" threads lol. I guess I'll help out with a fun fact. 

Of the 24 games that Fitz has started as a Jet, his record is 12-12, though he started out 10-6. Here's where it gets lovely though. Wait for it.....

If you were to average out Fitz average wins per season up to this point...his average wins per year as a Jet comes out to "6 wins". lol. 

Certain things you just cant make up Joe. lol. 

I know VTF but I'm the bad guy reality is we are all pissed and for some unknown reason some defend and call us the bad guys in all this. 

I guess i expect better from my team and want them to be better others just want to argue and attack based on opinions. 

Cant understand how many here accept failure. 

Villian I'm going to sit back and let it all play out and say nothing hopefully the Jets beat the Patriots on Sunday and we were wrong. 

Arguing over sh*t we cant control what a season Jets fan vs Jets fan 

25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I know VTF but I'm the bad guy reality is we are all pissed and for some unknown reason some defend and call us the bad guys in all this. 

I guess expect better from my team and want them to be better others just want to argue and attack based on opinions. 

Cant understand how many her accept failure. 

Dont worry about the labels. The general public's track record is horrible, time was just needed in order to show the stupidity. 

Same general public that would have cut Geno for Petty. 11 weeks later, Petty cant leapfrog the worst starting QB in the league right now. 

Speaking of starting QB's, remember when the general public was talking about how bad Geno was his first 2 seasons and how he was the "worst starter"? They fall for the Fitzmagic and what happens? FItz is the worst starting QB in the league. 

Same general public who felt some type of way when there were fans that thought Geno was the best option available even after the Fitz resigning? FItz has done nothing but destroy QB evaluations of Geno Smith and Bryce Petty. It's to the point that Jets fans are actually rooting for the Patriots of all teams to go and destroy the Jets because Fitzpatrick is the QB. And dont get me wrong, its justified! lol. 

Remember their feelings on Wilk? Now they dont like WIlk. You cant worry about what people label you bro. You cant get high when people praise you and you cant get low and when belittle you, because at the end of the day, FItz still averages 6 wins per season...even as a Jet. I guess he decided to move 4 of those wins over to 1 season last year just to bait the fanbase lol. 

Remember all of the Fitz love this summer any any Geno support was met with "The board is unreadable"? Same people who want to stick a fork in Fitz today for the disappointment. 

I guess reading all of that Fitz nonsense during the summer was the only thing that made the board unreadable. 

This has been funny to watch I gotta say. 

Archived