Injury Updates

CrazyCarl40

22 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

They may give this kid Pope a chance on kickoffs this weekend...

Would be the first time he was active for any game this season. He was doing it in practice, but that's probably a stretch.

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Move Marshall or Decker in the slot, they did that with great success last year. It would also force Seattle to roll coverage inside so Anderson would get a 3rd CB.

Both guys are banged up. Not ideal to have them in the slot running across the middle.

40 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Would be the first time he was active for any game this season. He was doing it in practice, but that's probably a stretch.

Both guys are banged up. Not ideal to have them in the slot running across the middle.

Well then we better rev up the running game & use the sh*t out of Forte & Powell. We're missing the bigger back badly. Are Marshall & Decker ever healthy? Seems these 2 are always banged up. They'll have to play an ugly field position FG game & hope we come out on top 13-10. Haushka can kick long azz FGs though if that's the direction.

If you don't try to get an easy score up top on the Hawks 3rd CB your playing right into their hands with Wagner & Cam Chancellor playing in those short areas. If we play pussy ball I don't like our chances.

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Well then we better rev up the running game & use the sh*t out of Forte & Powell. We're missing the bigger back badly. Are Marshall & Decker ever healthy? Seems these 2 are always banged up. They'll have to play an ugly field position FG game & hope we come out on top 13-10. Haushka can kick long azz FGs though if that's the direction.

If you don't try to get an easy score up top on the Hawks 3rd CB your playing right into their hands with Wagner & Cam Chancellor playing in those short areas. If we play pussy ball I don't like our chances.

uhhhhhh..,..last year.

I agree though. Khiry Robinson was supposed to be the bruiser and he broke his leg. By then, it was too late to get another quality bruiser.

Jets DE Lawrence Thomas has a torn labrum in his shoulder.

The Jets are waiting to see if he needs surgery. If he doesn't, Thomas would still be sidelined multiple weeks. The UDFA is likely headed to I.R.

Jalin Marshall - WR -  Jets

Jets WR Jalin Marshall (shoulder) is expected to miss multiple weeks with a torn labrum.

Marshall is the Jets' No. 4 receiver. With Marshall out and Eric Decker (shoulder) in doubt, Quincy Enunwa and Brandon Marshall will have to carry the load at receiver. Robby Anderson and Charone Peake round out the depth chart.

Archived