### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put your money where your mouth is right? $400 for Jets to cover -6.5. At the end of the night, I will either be praised or ridiculed. Believe me when I say this. Losing tonight will be much more devastating for me than losing the $400. I waited 8 fvcking months for season to start and if we go 0-2, we are likely done for the season. 

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

Put your money where your mouth is right? $400 for Jets to cover -6.5. At the end of the night, I will either be praised or ridiculed. Believe me when I say this. Losing tonight will be much more devastating for me than losing the $400. I waited 8 fvcking months for season to start and if we go 0-2, we are likely done for the season. 

No guts no glory. Respect

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

You need to bet $400 against the Jets every week. 

7 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Its my birthday and all I want is a NY JETS WIN!  Just win baby!  I want to see Rex frown harder then this

BZZ8yOYCMAEKrLu.jpg

Lets Go Jets!!

Believe in the Oxford Dictionary this photo is listed under the entry for "Joyless Douchebag"

5 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

I just want to watch our DL kick Rex's a$$ tonight.  Lee with eyes on TT should complete the contain.  No reason our O can't score a few points and win.     

Lee has to take off his rookie pants and put on some vet pants tonight and make sure to take good angles and secure the tackles, no sloppy tackling!

Archived