Board redirects to another site on iPhone Safari

Sorry about this. We have two ad networks, I disabled them both during the game.

I just re-enabled one of them. I think I know which network is causing the issue. But please confirm that it isn't happening. I will work with the network, just want to make sure I have the right one disabled.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sorry about this. We have two ad networks, I disabled them both during the game.

I just re-enabled one of them. I think I know which network is causing the issue. But please confirm that it isn't happening. I will work with the network, just want to make sure I have the right one disabled.

Thanks.

Woke up this morning and it's worse than ever. Had to close/open safari three times just to sneak this post in. Happens in iPad and iPhone, both on two different Wifi signals and LTE.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

It's still doing it FYI 

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Woke up this morning and it's worse than ever. Had to close/open safari three times just to sneak this post in. Happens in iPad and iPhone, both on two different Wifi signals and LTE.

Ok thanks, I will get it fixed.

Archived