We will win in Kansas City next week. Book it.

Fibonacci

Go ahead, ridicule me. Tonight was a character game for this team. Fitz overcame against Rex. Some fluke plays made this game closer than the score suggests. Jets are a good team. No reason not to think big. I said it, we will win in Kansas City and we will defeat Seahawks at home. This team is special. This coaching staff is special. They are on a mission and they will prove it the next two weeks. First stop is in Kansas City. This team will go get the win. Trust in this team. They are on a special journey. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Larz said:

I love this fanbase, lol

If fitz can keep it up, they can compete with anybody

Correction: If Fitz can play like this, and the defense and special teams can avoid their pivotal mistakes, then we can compete with anyone.

The good news after the first 2 weeks of football, is that this team doesn't pack it in. Not a perfect team, but they have a healthy amount of fight in them. Unlike most Jets teams throughout history where the moment one thing goes wrong, they close up shop.

7 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Go ahead, ridicule me. Tonight was a character game for this team. Fitz overcame against Rex. Some fluke plays made this game closer than the score suggests. Jets are a good team. No reason not to think big. I said it, we will win in Kansas City and we will defeat Seahawks at home. This team is special. This coaching staff is special. They are on a mission and they will prove it the next two weeks. First stop is in Kansas City. This team will go get the win. Trust in this team. They are on a special journey. 

Could they win without giving me a heart attack please?

7 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Love the confidence 

8 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

They have a better chance than what I though they had to begin the season. San Diego put a scare in them there.

@ KC Is an interesting game. It's in Missouri and those fans do not care if the team is down 21-3, as they were last week vs. San Diego. They just keep shouting and will the team back (KC won 33-27 maybe?). It's truly one of the better fan bases in the league. A tough place to play. 

It will probably come down to if any linebackers or whoever (AA?) can cover Kelce. 

34 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I don't know about that.

We outplayed both opponents and we're 1-1. But if we make these kinds of mistakes and the secondary continues to suck it will be tough to beat them.  Fitz was extremely accurate today and I don't think he'll be consistently this good every game but he is a good Qb and has been the entire time we've had him. It's kind of hard right now to gauge this team they're too error prone. Plus we'll see if they can make needed coaching adjustments. KC at home is a tough opponent. 

I will absolutely share your confidence in this team after the Buffalo win. To me tonight's game after Cincy heartbreak was a way scarier game than KC with a win under our belts will be. I will not in any way guarantee a win, but KC is beatable. But beating them in KC will not be easy.

2 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

In terms of discipline and execution, KC is the polar opposite of Buffalo.  Gonna have to be sharp on both ends of the ball and even then they're not guaranteed to win.

But somehow they fell behind by 21 to SD

7 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

There is still alot of things that need to improve in all phases on this team.

Going into KC is not exactly a walk in the park.

I hope they enjoy the weekend and come Monday or Tuesday they start correcting the issues on defense.

28 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

If Fitz can connect on the deep ball we will win. He missed a few last night. Particularly one to Decker. If he hits Decker in stride and a bit over the middle that is a TD.

The Q is making space for the team and Fitz is exploiting that option very well

In truth Fitz is getting better. 

20 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Besides the playoff loss doesn't KC have like an 11 game win streak? This game is in one of the toughest places to play. I'm not seeing it, I'm calling a loss in a close low scoring affair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jets just played against one of the better secondaries in the league and we lit them up because they really did not apply much pressure up front... if we can hold off KC's pass rush (which I think we can) I think we can light them up as well. KC is a dink and dunk football team what we need to concentrate on is their TE and RB's out of the back field and also Alex Smith scrambling out of the pocket. Put a spy on Smith rush 4 DL and drop in coverage and we will win this game.

Archived