Fitz is not garbage.

j4jets

There. I said it. Because he had a good game. He may or may not be garbage next week, but that won't change the weekly bashing of either Fitz or the Fitz haters. 

Would this debate ever be settled or will it die just like Sanchez vs. Henne threads?

2 minutes ago, j4jets said:

There. I said it. Because he had a good game. He may or may not be garbage next week, but that won't change the weekly bashing of either Fitz or the Fitz haters. 

Would this debate ever be settled or will it die just like Sanchez vs. Henne threads?

You can have a bad game and not be garbage. And sometimes you have to give your opponent some credit and their coaches and game plan if they stop another team or make big plays on defense. But in 18 starts Fitz has put us in a position to win every game except the one he didn't really play in. And that includes week 17. 

24 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Sanchez vs Henne is just getting started!

3 hours ago, j4jets said:

It will take 2 years after Fitz is gone for it to dye down. 1st year it will be see I told you he was not the answer. 2nd year it will be why did we wait so long. 3rd year moving on to bash someone new?

It was a very encouraging performance from Fitz.  Not only was it just sufficient enough to keep the pitchforks from coming out; it actually was enough to give someone like myself (an admitted Fitz doubter) some hope that he may have turned a corner.  

There was a stat posted last week that was nauseating.  Some horrible number about passing beyond the LOS week 1.  Then Fitz comes out and has like the exact opposite game week 2.  Cheers Fitz!

The big question is, does it have to do with the fact Cinci is a playoff team while the Bills aren't?  Basically continuing the storyline of Fitz not being able to beat teams >.500.

We're gonna find out.  Four of them in a row now.  Odds would have to say we're gonna get at least one win out of the four, even if it's just a ton of luck going our way that game.  

Fitz can really earn his stripes here if he can pull out at least 2 of 4.

As a pretty vocal Fitz doubter, I'm anxiously hoping Fitz shuts me up.

This win for Fitz could be the start of a similar run as Jim Plunkett had for the Raiders. If the Jets do win in KC, I'm going to start dreaming of a division title and a Lombardi. Plunkett was also a journeyman QB who did nothing for several teams (including the Pats who blew their #1 overall pick on him-hah!), until he got to the Raiders and won 2 SB's with them. Was even was a SB MVP.

On 9/17/2016 at 3:28 PM, Mike135 said:

It was a very encouraging performance from Fitz.  Not only was it just sufficient enough to keep the pitchforks from coming out; it actually was enough to give someone like myself (an admitted Fitz doubter) some hope that he may have turned a corner.  

There was a stat posted last week that was nauseating.  Some horrible number about passing beyond the LOS week 1.  Then Fitz comes out and has like the exact opposite game week 2.  Cheers Fitz!

The big question is, does it have to do with the fact Cinci is a playoff team while the Bills aren't?  Basically continuing the storyline of Fitz not being able to beat teams >.500.

We're gonna find out.  Four of them in a row now.  Odds would have to say we're gonna get at least one win out of the four, even if it's just a ton of luck going our way that game.  

Fitz can really earn his stripes here if he can pull out at least 2 of 4.

As a pretty vocal Fitz doubter, I'm anxiously hoping Fitz shuts me up.

Same storyline continued?

On 9/17/2016 at 10:00 PM, Jet Fan RI said:

This win for Fitz could be the start of a similar run as Jim Plunkett had for the Raiders. If the Jets do win in KC, I'm going to start dreaming of a division title and a Lombardi. Plunkett was also a journeyman QB who did nothing for several teams (including the Pats who blew their #1 overall pick on him-hah!), until he got to the Raiders and won 2 SB's with them. Was even was a SB MVP.

My condolences

Archived