We Just Disagree...

SoFlaJets

I learned this one yesterday from this excellent musician who is in this AMAZING band that plays like one gig a year called The Lexington Lab Band-look them up on YouTube. Oh yea, and If you DON'T like it please don't be a dick and neg rep it on youtube. like some people did it over on JI a while back.

2 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

I learned this one yesterday from this excellent musician who is in this AMAZING band that plays like one gig a year called The Lexington Lab Band-look them up on YouTube. Oh yea, and If you DON'T like it please don't be a dick and neg rep it on youtube. like some people did it over on JI a while back.

To neg rep it is being a total a hole.

I really liked it

That was awesome. You rock. 

That guitar is pretty and has a good sound to it. What is it? A Gibson? I can't make out what's on the headstock. I am apparently going blind in my old age. 

Also, what kind of tuning are you in for that song? Some of the chords look kind of odd to me, but I'm a terrible musician so that makes sense. 

Anyway, great job. 

1 hour ago, Bombdirt said:

That was awesome. You rock. 

That guitar is pretty and has a good sound to it. What is it? A Gibson? I can't make out what's on the headstock. I am apparently going blind in my old age. 

Also, what kind of tuning are you in for that song? Some of the chords look kind of odd to me, but I'm a terrible musician so that makes sense. 

Anyway, great job. 

it's an Ibanez  http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-ew2012asent-12-string-exotic-wood-acoustic-electric-guitar

Actually you either have a good ear or a good eye and probably both for recognizing the tuning. The way I learned it Saturday was in open E tuning:         E B E G# B E and the guy who I learned it from on YouTube was playing a 12 string. I had my 12 tuned down a hole step (too taut otherwise) so what I did was tune MY 12 string down to open D but I used the E tuning structure so the chords would be the same and then I capo'd it up a whole step using two capos. Here Bombdirt this is the guy who I learned it from-he's a really good teacher      

Archived