Fitzpatrick Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

kelly

25 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

Holy sh!t, are you really going to necro every pro fitz thread?  Get a fvcking life...

will be funny if Fitz goes on a roll now..... anyone with half a brain can understand yesterday was just one of those ridiculous days we have seen happen to teams many times over the years. Fitz was terrible but I expect and hope he will bounce back as every Jets fan should. If the Fitz haters want to rip me for posting this then they can go root for another team rather than hoping their QB sh*ts the bed again

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

will be funny if Fitz goes on a roll now..... anyone with half a brain can understand yesterday was just one of those ridiculous days we have seen happen to teams many times over the years. Fitz was terrible but I expect and hope he will bounce back as every Jets fan should. If the Fitz haters want to rip me for posting this then they can go root for another team rather than hoping their QB sh*ts the bed again

well im with ya

38 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So agree with you or root for another team?

Seems logical.

Everyone will always root for the team on the field.  Leading up to GameDay, I'll argue for fielding the best team (which doesn't include Fitz).

Seattle has been bad with Wilson.  Now Wilson may be out.  So Seattle is a team Fitz should play well against.  It's the above average teams Ditz cannot beat.

Don't kill the messenger.  It is what it is.

If we get decent QB play, we win vs Seattle.  Basically with decent QB play, this team can play with any team.

24 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

So agree with you or root for another team?

Seems logical.

Everyone will always root for the team on the field.  Leading up to GameDay, I'll argue for fielding the best team (which doesn't include Fitz).

Seattle has been bad with Wilson.  Now Wilson may be out.  So Seattle is a team Fitz should play well against.  It's the above average teams Ditz cannot beat.

Don't kill the messenger.  It is what it is.

If we get decent QB play, we win vs Seattle.  Basically with decent QB play, this team can play with any team.

not asking you to agree with me Im asking you to root for your team and yes even if that includes Fitz

2 minutes ago, j4jets said:

holy sh*t its none of your business if I bumped a 3 day old thread. Get a fcuking clue...

you bumped a few threads from last week like it is your job lol

you could just make one thread to sh!t in all day or probably week long if you like.  Kinda like what I am hoping from Fitz.  Hoping he left all his a$$wipes with that gigantic sh!t he took yesterday.  I do realize that is wishful thinking.

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

not asking you to agree with me Im asking you to root for your team and yes even if that includes Fitz

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I rooted all day yesterday before during and after the INTs to no avail they still lost 

^^^ yup, same here ^^^

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

6 INTs I thought it was a bad dream this topped the ButtFumble and any other Jets blunder in history 

A good coach sits him down yesterday and plays the next man up 

Not exactly apples-to-apples with the ButtFumble, but yeah, it's definitely worse than one bad play.  That was a sh!t storm of epic proportion.  We may never see a quarterback play that badly again in our lifetimes.

And hell yeah a good coach sits him down.  Bowles is really beginning to worry me.  I don't think he's stupid.  Maybe he's on some sort of medication or something?  Or Woody/Macc have told him he has to play Fitz.  Really don't know.

15 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

you bumped a few threads from last week like it is your job lol

you could just make one thread to sh!t in all day or probably week long if you like.  Kinda like what I am hoping from Fitz.  Hoping he left all his a$$wipes with that gigantic sh!t he took yesterday.  I do realize that is wishful thinking.

Not sure what was more of a pain in the a$$ for you. Me bumping old threads bashing Fitz or just Fitz bashing. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

6 INTs I thought it was a bad dream this topped the ButtFumble and any other Jets blunder in history 

A good coach sits him down yesterday and plays the next man up 

Yep. Mark must be relieved to no longer be at the top of the list for most-recent Jet disaster.

Archived