Can someone finally?

Jetster

Kick this f*cking Pats team in the teeth while their down! The Jets seem like the only team that takes advantage when we have an edge. I'm liking the fact that the Texans took care of the Chiefs who kicked their azz 30-0 last year in the playoffs & next up are the Pats who kicked their azz 27-6 in Houston last year & embarrassed the Texans in Gillette in 2014 when they showed up in those goofy letterman jackets.

Texans will bring a lot of emotion to Gillette tonight. Obrien will get them up reminding them you can't let chances like this get away when your playing a team undermanned. I want to see Clutch Cargo kill a few Pats with his hands tonight. Let's see how many holding calls we see on the Pats Oline, if we don't see any, the league is determined have things go the way they planned before the season started.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Can someone that knows the math tell me the odds that Houston wins tonight based on the Cheatriots record at home + TNF record for roads teams?

I saw this stat this morning, Pats have won 27 of 29 of their home games including the Playoffs!

Just astounding!

41 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

That is true, but Fuller will probably have 200+ yards and a couple of TD's.

He will pick this game to drop everything, it's called the charmed life of the pats.  Belly says, we will let an overrated over paid QB and a rookie speed burner with suspect hands beat us rather than the other teams two best players.

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

Pats have been leading the division for 15 straight years.

Worrying about them will not change a thing.

You should focus your worrisome on the Chiefs.

It is certainly better for the Jets if the Pats get a loss tonight.  There is no other game to worry about tonight.  Now you are just being silly

Guys, it's really important that we focus solely on who we are playing. No attention should be paid to anything else that goes on in the league. We should absolutely, positively not be worrying ourselves with the outcome of the only game being played today, which just happens to involve the division leader who we need to lose so that we can catch up to them by winning on Sunday.

No, none of this matters. Please focus on the Chiefs, the team the Jets play in 4 days. Especially since the team is going to need our focus in order to defeat them.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just curious, if we have a game thread for tonight's game. Will you be sure to ruin it?

Legit showed up in the Buffalo game thread the moment the game turned in Buffalo's favor.  There used to be a "no trolls in the game thread" rule.  I guess that's lapsed.

26 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

I love Fuller, but he continues to have big dropsies.

Yup.  Normally wouldn't play him yet, but it's him or Edelman.  Obviously Edelman is normally a PPR monster, but not with a 3rd string QB I'm guessing.

My luck Fuller does crap while Edelman catches 10 passes for 150yds, 2 TDs, and also throws for 100yds and a TD.

2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

If the Jets just take care of business, why would they be concerned about what another team does?

Preach you  horse thief .  If you want to be the king, you have to take the crown.   Do the Jets have what it takes to be the King ? 

3 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Yup.  Normally wouldn't play him yet, but it's him or Edelman.  Obviously Edelman is normally a PPR monster, but not with a 3rd string QB I'm guessing.

My luck Fuller does crap while Edelman catches 10 passes for 150yds, 2 TDs, and also throws for 100yds and a TD.

He can throw himself the ball and they can use an extra blocker. Belichick revolutionizes the game again. 

as long as ernie adams is there and they are at home, the game basically begins with the cheatahs up 14-0

can't wait to see siemian make the "i can't hear you, the headset went dead" motion to the broncos sideline

I'm guessing end of the first half of key drive late

There are only 2 teams in the NFL not scared of the Cheats.   And Houston ain't one of 'em.  The Texans must stop the run, and be ready for a few flea flicker or wildcat type plays tonight.  A 3rd string rookie QB on a short week?  Gotta beat em tonight.

The Jets and Denver are the two btw...

Archived