Need a nickname for the scared performance in Foxboro?

RoadFan

We have seen this so many times from other NFL teams.  They go to New England, look scared out of their minds, intimidated, deer in the headlights, make terrible mistakes from the Head Coach on down to the most anonymous special teamer, show little fight, and wind up getting totally embarrassed.

I think it is time for a nickname for it.

The Gillette Jerk-off?

The Patsy Possum?

Bring em' on....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, jack48 said:

the guy can coach.  I hate him, but he can coach.  Geno would probably play decent for him

Gadget plays, trick plays, hiding your raw QB. Such genius. The shocking part is the O'bRien wasn't ready for it 

9 hours ago, jack48 said:

the guy can coach.  I hate him, but he can coach.  Geno would probably play decent for him

Geno would be played exactly the way the played Brissett. 100 yards passing and a 27 point victory. Unbelievable. 

All you need to do is use the force to cause 2 kick return fumbles, and have them magically bounce right to you. 

I always thought it was more a look of confusion because their headsets were not working? Odd that seems to be a constant problem for the away team in that stadium and odd with all of the funds the NFL has that problem still pops up (for the away team only) and hasn't been fixed or really even addressed. (not saying this happened last night)

6 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I always thought it was more a look of confusion because their headsets were not working? Odd that seems to be a constant problem for the away team in that stadium and odd with all of the funds the NFL has that problem still pops up (for the away team only) and hasn't been fixed or really even addressed. (not saying this happened last night)

Unless you believe in the luck of the Irish then there's something going on up there. They're practically unbeatable at home verging on the Harlem Globetrotters good. They are a completely different team on the road. It's not that loud. It's not that cold, and it's not that windy.

Can someone give a plausible explanation that doesn't include cheating?  

Unless you believe in the luck of the Irish then there's something going on up there. They're practically unbeatable at home verging on the Harlem Globetrotters good. They are a completely different team on the road. It's not that loud. It's not that cold, and it's not that windy.

No

19 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Texas Toss Off

Wonder if the OC will get fired :)

Well, it would be more justified given they laid a goose egg ...that result would be an embarrassment even with Brady at QB and Gronk fully healthy.

Yea, the Pats really sucked on the road in Arizona.

Archived