Marshall, Harris Limited; Questionable for Sunday

JetNation

NY Jets Injury Report

The Jets released their injury report after practice today. James Carpenter was previously questionable but he had a full practice. Eric Decker also had a full practice and David Harris didn’t have any setbacks. It sounds like Harris will be a game time decision. Head coach Todd Bowles gave this update after practice.

Carpenter was full. Harris, Henderson and Brandon Marshall are questionable.

(Bryce) Petty and Erin Henderson did not practice. Brandon Marshall and David Harris were limited.

Erin Henderson has been listed as questionable but Bryce Petty is officially out and Bowles said he thinks it will be another two weeks before Petty starts practicing.

Here is the full injury report:

NY Jets Injury Report

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
wFjXKnhVWJQ

Click here to read the full story...

I'm starting to worry about Petty. 3 weeks of no practicing after a bruised shoulder and no structural damage?  Sounds like they aren't telling us something.  I remember with Sanchez they didn't decide he needed surgery until about 8 weeks after the Snoopy Bowl injury. I really hope Petty gets back on the field for his own development's  sake.

21 minutes ago, docdhc said:

I'm starting to worry about Petty. 3 weeks of no practicing after a bruised shoulder and no structural damage?  Sounds like they aren't telling us something.  I remember with Sanchez they didn't decide he needed surgery until about 8 weeks after the Snoopy Bowl injury. I really hope Petty gets back on the field for his own development's  sake.

It's probably more about Hackenberg. It's hard for QB's to get reps when you have 4 on the 53. Probably not rushing Petty so Hack can see more practice for development

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

Don't like that injury report at all

I exhaled once it seemed like Decker was okay. Marshall can pick a game or two to make sure he stays healthy for the long haul. But having Decker and Marshall both out would have been really bad.

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I exhaled once it seemed like Decker was okay. Marshall can pick a game or two to make sure he stays healthy for the long haul. But having Decker and Marshall both out would have been really bad.

No problem...our TEs would pick up the slack.

16 minutes ago, nycdan said:

No problem...our TEs would pick up the slack.

Just a thought...

The Jets announced that they have signed TE Braedon Bowmanicon-article-link.gif to their active roster.

Bowman, a 6’4”, 240-pounder, was originally claimed off waivers from Jacksonville on Sep. 4. He was inactive for the Jets in Week 1, was released on Sep. 13 and then re-joined the Green & White as a member of the practice squad on Sep. 19.

A South Alabama product, Bowman signed as an undrafted free agent with the Jaguars in May. He had 29 catches for 381 yards in 2014-15 for USA. Before transferring to South Alabama, Bowman had a 66-catch, 1,030-yard, 13 TD season in his last year at Scottsdale CC.

11 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Just a thought...

The Jets announced that they have signed TE Braedon Bowmanicon-article-link.gif to their active roster.

Bowman, a 6’4”, 240-pounder, was originally claimed off waivers from Jacksonville on Sep. 4. He was inactive for the Jets in Week 1, was released on Sep. 13 and then re-joined the Green & White as a member of the practice squad on Sep. 19.

A South Alabama product, Bowman signed as an undrafted free agent with the Jaguars in May. He had 29 catches for 381 yards in 2014-15 for USA. Before transferring to South Alabama, Bowman had a 66-catch, 1,030-yard, 13 TD season in his last year at Scottsdale CC.

I think they must have been working him at FB. Saw he was progressing nicely and he should be active. From what I've seen I like the kid. Looks like a really good blocker in space which is much better than what we've had. Nice receiver with some very good athleticism, and a good special teamer. 

South Alabama Jaguars tight end Braedon Bowman (Jake Roth/USA Today Sports Images)

Archived