Would you sell this forum? (Contact Us Email)

Maxman

Just got this email:

Name Removed said:

Would you ever be interested in selling your Jets forum?  Can you please let me know either way, if you are interested in selling or not?

Thanks again

Name Removed

So I respond right away:

Hi Name Removed,

No, I don’t see any way that I would ever sell JetNation.com.

Thanks,
Name Removed

http://JetNation.com

Only to get this in return:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Name Removed

Technical details of permanent failure:

DNS Error: 122844140 DNS type 'mx' lookup of Name Removed responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: Name Removed

Now he will never know. He might go to bed tonight thinking I was going to say yes. 

Someone saw my post about paying off the Jets Nation mobile early.

Here is my plan

Max, sell the site to the suckers, oops I mean interested buyers. Do not sign any agreement that includes the clause " can not open another Jets site". Upon completion of the sale you open your new site " Jets Country", we all transition over over during the following week and you pay off the RV.

Then you buy every site member who has been here at least a year, a beer and a burger when you bring the "Jets Country RV out to games, this In appreciation of the free RV.

BTW, I get free beer and burgers for the life of the Jets Country Mobile, for coming up

with the scam, I mean deal.

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just got this email:

So I respond right away:

Only to get this in return:

Now he will never know. He might go to bed tonight thinking I was going to say yes. 

You are such a class act boss. After all the crap between you and Sooth you still respect his privacy.

16 hours ago, fltflo said:

Someone saw my post about paying off the Jets Nation mobile early.

Here is my plan

Max, sell the site to the suckers, oops I mean interested buyers. Do not sign any agreement that includes the clause " can not open another Jets site". Upon completion of the sale you open your new site " Jets Country", we all transition over over during the following week and you pay off the RV.

Then you buy every site member who has been here at least a year, a beer and a burger when you bring the "Jets Country RV out to games, this In appreciation of the free RV.

BTW, I get free beer and burgers for the life of the Jets Country Mobile, for coming up

with the scam, I mean deal.

Jets Country is taken. Welcome to Jets Planet!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived