### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brutal game for Fitz, brutal first half of the schedule. I don't like to see an important player like Enunwa returning kicks/Fitz mopping up when it's over, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Wish we had some kind of option at TE, but that doesn't really matter either. Not enough in this team to go far. At least they'll usually be watchable, unlike today.

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You all need to stop looking at the money.  He's not a $12M quarterback but it's the going rate for a team in our position without a franchise quarterback and a lousy free agent market.

This is what you get with a 33 year old journeyman quarterback.  This loss is on Woody Johnson, Terry Bradway, Mike Tannenbaum, John Idzik, and all the scouts who haven't found a decent QB in the draft in decades of trying.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is playing like he has historically, there are no surprises here.

SAR I

You keep saying this - we get it!  Just because we know he sucks doesn't mean we can't be upset about it.   Yes, we get it...we overpaid for a crappy QB..

I, for one, am just not happy about it and want to express that frustration.  You need to stop worrying about my feelings on our QB situation.

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

Looks to me like Fitz is pre-deciding where he's going to throw the ball regardless of whether the receiver is covered.  He hasn't checked down to a second or third option all day.  What's up with that?  Yes, he's not Bart Starr reincarnated, but he is and has been better than this.

No, he's not. He's not a smart quarterback. He's a dumb quarterback who went to Harvard and aced the wonderlic.

2 minutes ago, hawk said:

Are you ******* kidding me, another series?  How about showing you won't accept this type of play.  Bench his ass. 

Honestly, he's made it so bad, that you don't want to throw another QB in there because you might get him injured.  At this point you let the wood burning in the fire it created.

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

Looks to me like Fitz is pre-deciding where he's going to throw the ball regardless of whether the receiver is covered.  He hasn't checked down to a second or third option all day.  What's up with that?  Yes, he's not Bart Starr reincarnated, but he is and has been better than this.

yup.  the bengals confused him, he looked uncomfortable and tight.  the bills did exactly what he was expecting, he looked comfortable and confident.  the chiefs were all over every route, every formation, and he couldn't deal with it, he just threw it anyway

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Fitzed sucked but the play calling especially in the red zone absolutely sucked today.

The coaching this year is a concern. Yes it all comes down to execution but they are getting "out game planned".

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Bowles has no character.  He should have yanked fitz after the 3rd int and play geno for better or worse. 

Mainejet is right.  He sucks.  He looks like a lost mental patient 

Maybe... But you know that's not the reason MaineJet doesn't like him.

Archived