Bowles should be blamed

j4jets

Offense had zero spark. And when it did drive down the field, Fitz started becoming, well Fitz. He killed any momentum. 

Why blame Bowles? Cuz he never challenged Fitz the entire off season. Called him a starter even when he was collecting unemployment checks. Insisted with Fitz even after Geno outplayed him in camp. And now, when we needed a spark, he stuck with him after 3 ints, and then 4 ints. I was sure he'd switch his a$$ out after the pick 6, but no. Since Fitz wasn't finished yet, neither was Bowles. He put him back in and let him sh*t the bed one more time. It wasn't just the picks. The 5-6 dropped ints also should've been considered. Fitz needed to be benched by the 4th quarter. Bowles stubbornness is pretty poor. Hopefully he learns from his mistakes and asks Fitz to earn the job if he wants it back. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowles is way over his head.

See week 17 last year

See his actions or non-actions today (leaving Jay Marshall in and leaving Fitz-awful)

The best is yet to come!!! Chiefs not that good. 

6-10

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Hey, coach, thanks for the first winning season in 4 years but since we started out 1-2 this season, we're going to have to let you go. Thanks for trying. 

Do you realize how inept that sounds? Just not going to happen guys. 

Hey Carl FITZPATRICK SUCKS 

it doesn't look good for todd.  the jets far too often aren't ready to start the game or the 2nd half.  they are far too often out coached.  he is way too stubborn.  

he was really overwhelmed today, like he had no idea what to do

Just now, Tony The Wiz said:

DID YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID. WE DON'T HAVE AN ALL STAR QB.

Not really cuz you're making it sound like its Chans fault. Clearly it's not. Chans offense works just fine with an average QB. 

5 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

Bowles is way over his head.

See week 17 last year

See his actions or non-actions today (leaving Jay Marshall in and leaving Fitz-awful)

The best is yet to come!!! Chiefs not that good. 

6-10

Morons. All of you. You want to fire a head coach with a winning record

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No. Like most of your posts, there is no point. Just the unreadable words of an insane person who is enjoying his favorite team losing so he can be proven right. Glad you're happy. 

Fitzpatrick SUCKS like I said all along you FAILED to listen 

Dont make this about me make it about your QB that you supported 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick SUCKS like I said all along you FAILED to listen 

Dont make this about me make it about your QB that you supported 

you are making it about "fitzpatrick supporters" 

this is why I stay out of the QB threads.  I'm a jets supporter

Not blaming Bowles for sh*t QB play.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is Ryan Fitzpatrick.  What's he going to do?  Turn Fitzpatrick into a good QB?  Replace him with Geno Smith, who is worse?

It's the QBs, people, not the coaches.  It was Sanchez.  It was Geno Smith.  It's Ryan Fitzpatrick.  You can't win when your QB gives the other team the ball.  You are handicapped each and every week with these kind of QBs.

Archived