The Butt Fumble has been beaten...

ECURB

15 minutes ago, ECURB said:

I was hoping the Butt Fumble was the most embarrassing JETS QB moment in my lifetime....

Enter the 12 million dollar man... Ryan "6 Pick" Fitzpatrick

You're doing it wrong.

It's Ryan Sixpatrick.

**** sake, Jets Fans can't even mock their own player competently.  Figures with this sh*t team and fanbase, frankly.

just checked espn, this is a minor blip on the NFL page.  the butt fumble involved our QB mushing his face into a fat guys ass while our bitter rivals returned it for a TD on national TV, leading to the pats* scoring 35 points in the 2nd quarter on thanksgiving inspiring it to be #1 on ESPN's "not top 10" plays for a year and I think it even won an espy, and it has a wiki page

this is just one of those things

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

You're doing it wrong.

It's Ryan Sixpatrick.

**** sake, Jets Fans can't even mock their own player competently.  Figures with this sh*t team and fanbase, frankly.

This is not a sh!t team.  We have a Jekyll and Hyde QB, and Mr Hyde played tonight.  Andy Reid thoroughly out coached our guys tonight as well.  I stand by the statement that we have a damn good roster, except for Sixpatrick of course.       

6 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

This is not a sh!t team.  We have a Jekyll and Hyde QB, and Mr Hyde played tonight.  Andy Reid thoroughly out coached our guys tonight as well.  I stand by the statement that we have a damn good roster, except for Sixpatrick of course.       

This is a good team with a sh*t QB

Archived