The NY Jets staff hate Geno Smith

johnnyjet

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/1/2016 at 9:57 AM, SAR I said:

The fact that you could even compare Geno Smith to Mark Sanchez is laughable, I can't believe you're even going there.  Look up Mark Sanchez first 2 years in the league, compare them to Geno Smith.  Can't even believe you made me type that sentence.

Mark Sanchez is the most accomplished Jets quarterback since Joe Namath, played better than Namath in the playoffs, and is the second-best quarterback in Jets history.

You want to compare Geno Smith to a Jets quarterback?  Cool.  Look up Browning Nagle.  He's your man.

SAR I

lol I'm not comparing geno to Sanchez.. You can't.. Sanchez was carried by very good jet teams.. geno played on teams that stunk..

Mark Sanchez was one of the worst starting qbs in the history of the NFL.. The jets literally carried him on their backs in 09/10.. The best or near best defensives in the league.. A strong line, great running game. The team was very similar to when the ravens won the Super Bowl with trent Dilfer.. Great defense with a very weak qb.. The only difference is Dilfer didn't choke in the afc championships like Sanchez did..Notice how the rest of the league is starting to toss him around.

I really never felt he was given a fair chance, and I'm all for balance and self-motivation, but in all honesty, he has pretty much checked out.  Rightly or wrongly both he and the Jets need to move on here.  Just too much detached weirdness right now...

Just now, peekskill68 said:

I really never felt he was given a fair chance, and I'm all for balance and self-motivation, but in all honesty, he has pretty much checked out.  Rightly or wrongly both he and the Jets need to move on here.  Just too much detached weirdness right now...

I disagree. I think the Jets need to keep an NFL QB on the roster because they don't have a healthy alternative. And the notion that the Jets need to focus on ridding themselves of a "checked out" backup seems to ignore the much much much bigger issues they have with those players actually playing.

13 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I disagree. I think the Jets need to keep an NFL QB on the roster because they don't have a healthy alternative. And the notion that the Jets need to focus on ridding themselves of a "checked out" backup seems to ignore the much much much bigger issues they have with those players actually playing.

If you assume there is an NFL caliber roster here I agree.  If we are at the point where we are playing for 2017 (which statistically becomes very real with another 2 losses) I don't see the point of putting Geno out there anymore.  

32 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Lol, Geno, Geno, Geno.....

He knows he is done here, knows he'll never see the field.

Future employers tho, they see this sillyness too.  Dumbass.

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Lol, Geno, Geno, Geno.....

He knows he is done here, knows he'll never see the field.

Future employers tho, they see this sillyness too.  Dumbass.

The NY Jets deserve this the NFL is about winning football games if another team wants him as a QB they will sign him. 

34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets deserve this the NFL is about winning football games if another team wants him as a QB they will sign him. 

We have so many problems as a team I cannot believe we are wasting our time continuing to talk about this idiot.

And after yet another selfish stunt like this, basically telling the world he's enjoying his own football team's downfall, is outrageous and should get him cut immediately. 

How you can continue to pimp this axxhole is beyond me. 

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We have so many problems as a team I cannot believe we are wasting our time continuing to talk about this idiot.

And after yet another selfish stunt like this, basically telling the world he's enjoying his own football team's downfall, is outrageous and should get him cut immediately. 

How you can continue to pimp this a$$hole is beyond me. 

SAR I

So Fitzpatrick holding out this off season is ok yet Geno posts a tweet about how nice of a day it is and he should be cut. 

The Jets organization obviously doesn't have the balls to cut him. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So Fitzpatrick holding out this off season is ok yet Geno posts a tweet about how nice of a day it is and he should be cut. 

The Jets organization obviously doesn't have the balls to cut him. 

Geno Smith is taunting the franchise on their worst day since 2014 in an attempt to make himself relevant.  He is an axxhole of the highest order and an embarrassment to the uniform.

He should be cut today. 

SAR I

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lets see if Macc and Bowles have the balls to do it the Patriots dress 1 QB why not the Jets.

I am actually hoping they don't. 

Mo Wilkerson can throw a much better punch to the face than IK Empikapali. 

SAR I

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hopefully Fitzpatrick is on the end of it this time. 

Why?  For playing to the best of his 34 year old ability?  Oh, that's right, he was supposed to turn into Joe Montana, I forgot.

You knew what Ryan Fitzpatrick was when we signed him, you thought we were going to go 12-4 this year.  The jaw punch seems to be headed your way.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Why?  For playing to the best of his 34 year old ability? 

You knew what Ryan Fitzpatrick was when we signed him, you thought we were going to go 12-4 this year.  The jaw punch seems to be headed your way.

SAR I

Got the gut punch and the kick in the groin many years ago SAR I sadly I'm still feeling the pain today. 

Nothing replaces wins and a Super Bowl victory not club seats,bars,food,neon,sound systems, big screens nothing. 

The jaw punch is more likely to hit you in the pocket with your PSLs and your season tickets.

Enjoy those cold week night late games because no one will buy them if this team has checked out. 

Been there done that with Kotite 1-15 only difference i never ever sold my tickets and stayed until the clock was at 00:00 every game. 

Archived