Call me crazy I think we beat Seahawks

drdetroit

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bealeb319 said:

They looked sloppy their first two games but they looked pretty sharp yesterday. Could be one of those games where we play with a vengeance and they get complacent. I certainly wouldn't bet any money in the Jets favor though.

Could just be the 49ers are horrible and the Seahawks were at home 

Centurylink was a tough place for the 49ers to play when they were good

Just now, loluchka80 said:

as long as we don't turn the ball over we will have a good chance.  

I like Enunwa and even Robby Anderson to have big games.  Fitz has got to go through progressions better Marshall had to yell at him yesterday to look the other way while he was tripled

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So do I. Seattle is like Buffalo. We saw what happened to Arizona when they came east. Same thing can happen. And given Bowles fiery after game presser, I would not be surprised if he breaks out the whip this week

Honestly i was thinking the same thing. Funny things can happen when those teams have to travel east for a game.

Plus, yesterday really shouldve been much worse with 8 turnovers lol.

I dont see 8 turnovers happening again, and hopefully they have the brains to pull fitz if he starts puking all over himself again.

We win this game, im not pressing the panic button because I always had us losing to KC on the road. We beat Seattle at home, lose to Pitt and beat the Cardinals to get out of this brutal 6 game stretch at 3-3. The Ravens are not as good as their record shows, then the Browns, Dolphins and Rams. This season is still young.

Just now, The Troll said:

Our offense has absolutely zero chance against that team. And Russell Wilson is going to destroy our defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we don't get a rush on Wison?  He's going to make yesterday's performance by our secondary look like a picnic.  And if we over pursue?  Wilson will have at least 50 yards rushing.  Not gonna be a good day at MetLife.

If we don't get a rush on Wison?  He's going to make yesterday's performance by our secondary look like a picnic.  And if we over pursue?  Wilson will have at least 50 yards rushing.  Not gonna be a good day at MetLife.

He's on two bum ankles so he won't be much of a rushing threat. But the Jets just got ripped apart by Alex Smith, so I don't even think that matters. Play like that again, and they can roll us while starting Boykin.

3 minutes ago, The Troll said:

He's on two bum ankles so he won't be much of a rushing threat. But the Jets just got ripped apart by Alex Smith, so I don't even think that matters. Play like that again, and they can roll us while starting Boykin.

Didn't know this.  At least there is that.  Thanks for the info.

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Not if Fitz turns in another Mark Sanchez like performance. We need him to play well obviously. That's the key. That game was there for the taking yesterday and he couldn't do anything..

Until that moron stops locking in on Marshall, Fitz will continue to suck dong. God forbid a 12 year veteran QB should check down occasionally or look for a quick hit across the middle.  

The Chiefs O Line was also meant to be short handed ... didn't seem to make much difference.

But we need to be most concerned with our offense. If we can play like we did in Buffalo, sure we can win. If we get the Cinci showing we have a chance, depending on a few breaks going our way. Another showing like KC and it's brown paper bag time.

Oh, and someone coat Jalin Marshall head to toe with Stickum or whatever it's called - no more free touchdowns to the opposition.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:08 AM, drdetroit said:

I like Enunwa and even Robby Anderson to have big games.  Fitz has got to go through progressions better Marshall had to yell at him yesterday to look the other way while he was tripled

I really wish that was the case. If Marshall would explain to that clown that there must be someone else open if I have 4 guys on me.

It's like people never learn.

There is a book on Fitz. It has existed in this league for a very long time. If you have the players able to execute that plan, you can dominate him. More than half the league has that capability. It's probably closer to 75%. The rest he can handle.

That exact plan just so happens to be how Seattle has built their defense, and they execute better than anyone.

We'll be lucky to score on offense.

Seattle is an aggressive defense and they will have no fear of the the deep play.  Those safeties will be patrolling the middle of the field and will hammer any crossing patterns.  Fitz will be forced to throw more to the outside which is a problem. 

On 9/26/2016 at 1:59 PM, drdetroit said:

Their OL is a dumpster fire we can exploit.  I think we win a low scoring affair.

Hard for me to see us winning simply because of their OL. Their OL has never really been good. It may be worse than what it may have been in past seasons, but it's never been good during the WIlson era. 

Im less excited about how our DL takes advantage of their OL but im more concerned about the fact that we dont have a 3rd down pass rusher to cement whatever our DL does on 1st and 2nd down in order to get Wilson off the field. This guy is one of the most elusive QB's that can extend a play he had absolutely no right converting. 

Im also concerned about Doug Baldwin destroying this secondary. This guy is a top 5 WR in my book given his route running and scoring ability. Jimmy Graham just came alive last week for the Seahawks, and we have never been able to cover and stop a good TE. Last week the Seahawks finally gave Christine Michael the reigns at RB and all he did was respond with over 100 yards and 2 TD's. 

I dont even need to talk about their defense and what they're probably going to do to our team, especially after the looked at that comedy show which was our game this past Sunday. 

Any respectable team in the league I simply dont expect the Jets to beat, let alone any superbowl contending team. 

Seahawks 30

Jets 10

Fitz adds another 3 Int's to the column. 

I don't see us winning this game. Our best chance is beating Pitt the week after. I think we lose to the 2 NFC West teams and will be 2-4.

Good D's like Seattle will give a player like Fitz a lot of trouble. So far he looked very average against a good D in Cincy, and awful against a good D in KC. I don't see why this week against Seattle with a banged up Brandon Marshall will be any different. I think we're in for a long game. Seattle looks like they are starting to heat up.

Our best chance to win is if Wilson is pretty badly hurt and we can steal a low scoring game. But even that would be assuming we don't turn the ball over all day long.

Archived