Fanbase's reaction to a rebuild

UnitedWhofans

A team can't rebuild with all the veterans we have on the roster.  By the time they realize that Petty / Hack are or are not the answer, we would need to find replacements for just about the entire OL, B Marsh, Forte, Revis, etc. 

They are the reason Fitz is the best option for the Jets.  And with a rebuild, you better be prepared to go 1-15 AND pray that there is a QB worth taking.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Pcola said:

A team can't rebuild with all the veterans we have on the roster.  By the time they realize that Petty / Hack are or are not the answer, we would need to find replacements for just about the entire OL, B Marsh, Forte, Revis, etc. 

They are the reason Fitz is the best option for the Jets.  And with a rebuild, you better be prepared to go 1-15 AND pray that there is a QB worth taking.

We already have the WRs. Burris for Revis. And the OL is next year

3 hours ago, phill1c said:

lol, and someone is sitting in 'your' seat next week.

The stadium treats fans like criminals because they act like criminals. I went to a PRE-SEASON game and people were fighting in the stands as if the game meant something AND that they weren't ALL Jets fans. They throw ice-balls at players and fans. they sexually harass women. you name it, and the fans at NFL games do it.

I need to step in here also.  I have been going to games for 30 years and have NEVER ONCE seen a woman harassed.  It doesn't happen because one there aren't many women at the games AND they are mostly with guys that would allow it. PLEASE take this comment back.!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Not universally

What Idzik was doing was a proper rebuild. He was fired because he sounded like a schmuck at a press conference. That was the disaster.

Idzik was also a disaster at drafting among other thing. He was an awful GM. 

4 hours ago, BRONX DUDE said:

I need to step in here also.  I have been going to games for 30 years and have NEVER ONCE seen a woman harassed.  It doesn't happen because one there aren't many women at the games AND they are mostly with guys that would allow it. PLEASE take this comment back.!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but it's made NATIONAL NEWS!! Just because you haven't seen it. How could you miss it?!

Archived