Ryan Fitzpatrick named "Worst Performer" in Week 3.

Villain The Foe

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

:jawdrop:

OK, but not for a penny over 16mil.  We can't be dumb about it.

The truth will hurt for you guys but he will be, if he gets his game back to last years level.  If he stinks he'll be gone obviously.  We certainly have no one in house that will be ready to take over so if not him then some other vet cast off.

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The truth will hurt for you guys but he will be, if he gets his game back to last years level.  If he stinks he'll be gone obviously.  We certainly have no one in house that will be ready to take over so if not him then some other vet cast off.

Worst case, if Geno/Petty/Hack aren't ready, I'd prefer starting a mid-round draft pick.  Kinda like a Dak Prescott.

If the QB in question fails, so be it.  At least you're trying and not wasting money.

At this point, it's the Fitz supporters who are rooting for this team to lose.  

We all root for whoever is on the field, but we should also be rooting for dumping the trash in between games/seasons.

11 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Worst case, if Geno/Petty/Hack aren't ready, I'd prefer starting a mid-round draft pick.  Kinda like a Dak Prescott.

If the QB in question fails, so be it.  At least you're trying and not wasting money.

At this point, it's the Fitz supporters who are rooting for this team to lose.  

We all root for whoever is on the field, but we should also be rooting for dumping the trash in between games/seasons.

What the hell are you talking about?

Kinda like Dak Prescott, you mean the guy that should have been drafted rather than the total 2nd round dud?

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Kinda like Dak Prescott, you mean the guy that should have been drafted rather than the total 2nd round dud?

Some like to say those that want to move on from the career loser (Fitz) are rooting against the team.  That we're somehow bad fans.

I'm saying that's not true at all.  The bad fans are the ones blindly supporting a loser as we're well on our way to wasting another season.

4 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Based on the underlying statistics posted there is no way the coaching staff of the rest of the team is at fault for this loss. IMO it is undeniable that poor QB play can ruin the entire team's play and bring other performers down with them.

It was Fitz, Fitz and Fitz......

It's absolutely amazing to me that more than a few are giving Fitz a mulligan for either being what we should have known he was, lol, or because it's more on Bowles.  

People just can't bring themselves to say Fitz handed KC the game. 

44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not worth it. 

Agreed. I'm hoping for a reprieve this week. I'll be sitting on the 40 yard line. I don't want to hurl my beer onto 

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'm not giving up on Hack yet. Not sure if he's a dud yet. It's an exception to the rule to giving QB's 2-3 years to develop and be ready to transition into the NFL. Guys like Big Ben, Marino, etc. were exceptions. Wentz and Prescott have been impressive. Goff???. RGIII, a flash in the pan seemingly. Hack has the head supposedly and has a good arm and perhaps just needs some time, I hope.

Archived