Decker could have a serious shoulder injury. MRI coming shortly.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, drsamuel84 said:

I don't get it, what are they waiting for?  I'm not a doctor but wouldn't they have the results by now and be able to make a more educated decision?  Maybe the Jets need better health insurance

I'm telling you, the Mets and Jets share the same medical staffs.It's a Shea thing.:D

We are Fitzed.  He guarantees us a non-playoff spot this year.  It is hard to get up for these games knowing he will cut the legs out from under us once even if things should turn our way.  I do not usually talk like this.  I have never been so sure of a players's deficiencies as i am of Fitz, though.  I used to love seeing him play against us, build up a lead, throw some iNTs, lose.  He was money in the bank.

1 hour ago, jack48 said:

We are Fitzed.  He guarantees us a non-playoff spot this year.  It is hard to get up for these games knowing he will cut the legs out from under us once even if things should turn our way.  I do not usually talk like this.  I have never been so sure of a players's deficiencies as i am of Fitz, though.  I used to love seeing him play against us, build up a lead, throw some iNTs, lose.  He was money in the bank.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread.  This is a thread about Decker. 

6 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Don't care if this sarcastic or not. Been saying it a while now. Fitz's inability to hit receivers in stride is going to get them all killed. These guys are always having to stop, reach back or stretch high. Almost every time.

since he's been here, the WR's are always hurt

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Brandon Marshall has had a long list of injuries before he ever came to the Jets.

Decker missed a game in his first season with the Jets with Geno as the QB due to injuries.

I was joking,  it was a thanks obama riff

2 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

O'Brien had a hell of an arm though.  When he wasn't under pressure he was the best around.  Unfortunately he was under pressure pretty often.

he could throw a deep ball.  it's kind a of a myth about the OL though, he usually had time but he always wanted the HR and waited and waited which would lead to sacks.

Archived