Met Life question - Lower Level seats view

batman10023

3 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

That's what I am thinking. Probably pay 350. Or might just do great hall if I can get one tomorrow at a decent price. 

Babysitter is set up so now I just need tickets. 

Pay the extra and go to Coaches club. Friends who have been to both say Great Hall isn't worth it. 

5 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

They are wider than the Mezz Club seats and pretty comfy. Don't really know about the press conference. I didn't stay till the end. Maybe if you wait you can find out. Here is a youtube clip from inside the club. It was pretty crowded in my case as well. 

@Maxman

How was your Redd's shuttle ride that made you say this? :)

Redd's is actually a really cool place. The shuttle lines after the game though are insanely long.

18 hours ago, kmnj said:

redds had a good pre game meal in the past

fyi you can just buy him a parking pass  as well on the hub or nfl exchange for 20 bucks

He tends to make the decision to come to the game last-minute, so by the time he says "hey dad I'm coming" it's very late to get parking passes which have the inverse effect on Stubhub than gameday tickets-  the later the wait the more they cost.

SAR I

16 hours ago, batman10023 said:

That's what I am thinking. Probably pay 350. Or might just do great hall if I can get one tomorrow at a decent price. 

Babysitter is set up so now I just need tickets. 

I know you aren't looking for Mez Club seats but there are tickets for $139 on ticketexchange for mez club seats. And it is only Friday. Be on the lookout and a deal will come for Great Hall or Coaches Club. 

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

How is the view from the coaches club? That is where I will be sitting this Sunday. :)

Oh boy. Our boss is rich!!! If this is your first coaches club experience I don't think you will have time to worry about the view from all that eating and drinking. I watched one game only and I was Row 21. Best experience ever for me boss. 

20 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Food and alcohol is free. Never been to Great Hall Club(Section 139) but over there only food and non-alcoholic beverages are free. Coaches Club is the real deal but sticker price per game is $700. If you can find a ticket under $300 jump on it. This Sunday weather report calls for Thunderstorm so I expect prices go down significantly. Don't buy until Saturday night or Sunday morning. 

That's not a football game ; it's a ******* buffet !!!Do they have Grey Poupon ?

6 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Oh boy. Our boss is rich!!! If this is your first coaches club experience I don't think you will have time to worry about the view from all that eating and drinking. I watched one game only and I was Row 21. Best experience ever for me boss. 

I sat in there a few games two years ago. It was insane. I am tailgating with Kamdon's family so I won't be able to go in really early. But I am sure I will put a dent in the food during half time. :)

It is insanity in there. The face value this year is $715 per seat.

Archived