TNF : Dolphins at Bengals

Fibonacci

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

Go Dolphins I guess? Bengals at 1-3 might come down handy down the road. Dolphins will be lucky to win 7. Let them win tonight. 

Thats the way I see it.  We still have a chance to take care of Miami ourselves, but need to stay ahead of Cincy.  But its hard to root for those guys.

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Man I need a Jets win this Sunday or this NFL depression is gonna be in full force by week 7.  This has been the least interesting week for me following NFL news, been totally out of it and feeling lost.  Now I see Gase and Tannehill ripping huge TDs... sigh....

I feel you. After we lost in Kansas City I didn't watch Sunday Night game or Monday night game. I am watching this game for two reasons. Hoping for a Bengals loss due to our disadvantage against them head to head and my opponent has AJ Green and Jeremy Hill in his team. It sucks when Jets are out of it. 

14 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Full Disclosure. My opponent has AJ Green and J.Hill in his fantasy team. I would love it if this game doesn't turn into a shootout. Dolphins up 7-3. 

Looking like Green is going to put up some big numbers.  

10 minutes ago, CaliforniaJet said:

They are 1-2 just like us, and it was our home opener. They are playing the dolphins at home, the team that beat the browns (with a third string QB) in Miami because the browns missed a FG. 

The Bengals definitely aren't a crappy team, they've been a 10+ win team for like the last 5 years or so..

If gase had a sack hed start moore next week.  

This. Looking at him in the sideline, he looks like a guy who knows he's caught between a rock and a hard place. He likely said that he could work with Tannehill- was probably a requirement to get the job - and now he's got to realize he going to be gone soon if he keeps that promise. The OL stinks, but you can see Tannehill'a issues go beyond that.

9 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Is Chan Gailey calling the plays for Cincinnati? I could swear we at watching the NY Jets in white & orange tonight.

9 hours ago, Lith said:

No, they actually tried to run the ball in a first and goal situation.

and the bengals throw to thier backs beyond the LOS.  Gailey has not used forte to bail out fitz at all this year.  he needs to wake the **** up

Archived