TNF : Dolphins at Bengals

Fibonacci

Tannehill is hot garbage. 

It's funny because he tends to put up numbers that would make you think he's ok, but if you watch you realize most of those points are late in the game playing from well behind. But yeah, he really is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't cheer for any of our divisional rivals in any of these games.  I suppose if it came down to a last game of the year type of thing but even though a cincy loss may have been better I just couldn't;t.  i was hoping ciny would kick the sh*t out of the phlegms.

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

We could very easily end up in last place....Dolphins, Bills and Jets are all at the same level...

Cant agree with you. The Dolphins are an awful football team. The Jets may not be very good but they are no where near that level of poor play, except last week.

24 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Cant agree with you. The Dolphins are an awful football team. The Jets may not be very good but they are no where near that level of poor play, except last week.

The Bills - Just because we beat them doesn't mean they won't end up with a better record.  I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the Bills ended up with a better record.  We have the same record now and my guess is it'll likely come down to week 17 to determine who has the better record.

Miami - Yes, they're terrible but I'm not quite sure what the Jets are.  The Jets could absolutely implode.  I do think you're right...I think the Jets are the better team and will end up with the better record and probably by more than a couple of games - but I wouldn't be Shocked if they didn't...maybe a little surprised but not shocked.

The Dolphags are really bad at the game of Football.

That said, the Bengals arent very good either and the Jets suck and are stupid and I hate them for not beating that mediocre team at home when I was at the game rooting my little heart off and they out played them and sacked statute Dalton 25 times and picked him off and still lost.

I think AJ Green is my favorite non-Jet Football player.  I know he's talked about as one of the best but he's never really talked about as one of the best of the best and he should be.  He just goes about his business, no antics, no diva-ness, no trash talk, he's humble. He's like the Tim Duncan of the NFL.  

13 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The Bills - Just because we beat them doesn't mean they won't end up with a better record.  I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the Bills ended up with a better record.  We have the same record now and my guess is it'll likely come down to week 17 to determine who has the better record.

Miami - Yes, they're terrible but I'm not quite sure what the Jets are.  The Jets could absolutely implode.  I do think you're right...I think the Jets are the better team and will end up with the better record and probably by more than a couple of games - but I wouldn't be Shocked if they didn't...maybe a little surprised but not shocked.

I do agree that the Bills will be equal to us. The Jets are solid if they are healthy, which it now appears that is diminishing.

2 hours ago, Snell41 said:

It's funny because he tends to put up numbers that would make you think he's ok, but if you watch you realize most of those points are late in the game playing from well behind. But yeah, he really is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's how most of Miami games go. 

Miami scores, opponent scores, Miami turnover, opponent scores, Miami punt, opponent score Miami punt, opponent score. By the time its half time, Tannehill throws for 80 yards and an int while Miami is down 24-7. Its all catch up from there on wards and Tannehill pads stats against prevent D. I've never read "Terrific Tannehill leads Dolphins to a huge comeback!". He's a stat padded. So is Luck. Lucks opposition have been one of the worst lately. Texans, Titans, Jaguars. 6 games beating up on sh*tty teams (at least in the past) and then "suck for the next luck" outside of that...in general. 

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

We could very easily end up in last place....Dolphins, Bills and Jets are all at the same level...

At the current point in time, we are better than both teams. Who knows how the next few weeks play out, if the Jets implode due to last week's performance the season could get ugly.

But at this time, the Dolphins are one of the worst teams in football that we blew out twice last season and we just dominated the Bills. So I don't see us at the same level.

Archived