Game Picks: 'Hawks-Jets

UnitedWhofans

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Never use your own basement. Use a random pattern to determine where to store these bodies. Put one body somewhere on your block though: perhaps in the basement of an elderly neighbor who is no longer able to use stairs. The police will be looking for groupings, and they'll seek to find an equidistant point in the middle of this grouping to begin their canvassing. Putting the body in your neighbor's basement throws them way off. Visit a nearby town roughly 25-30 minutes away, plant the hair of a previous victim in the mouth of the next. Have some fun with it. The real goal is to mock the pseudoscience of forensics. So-called experts are using their intellects to literally and immediately save lives. There is no sophistry in their pursuit as with academics or historians. No time for it. You beat them, you are among the smartest people in the world. Not one person walking through Cambridge with an Oxford degree can claim they're smarter than you. This is the only true joy in this world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

BTW, one of the main reasons I predicted 34-0 Sea is because they know that our CS is incapable of, or just stubbornly will not make in game adjustments. They are going to go with what they think will work until the game ends, even if it does not work.

Kind of reminds me of the music of today. Everyone knows it sucks a$$ and is total crap, yet they keep having to ram it down our throats repeatedly.

Jets 17

Hawks 10

Going with the logic of being able to beat average or worse teams, Fitz should get the job done.

Great defense yes, but it's also a long trip for Seattle.  Wilson is beat up and our front will get after him, while also shutting down Kristen or Christine (or whatever her name is) on the ground.

If Wilson was healthy, I'd consider Seattle better than average and would change the prediction accordingly.

Such negativity. 

The Seahawks are still in the preseason,  they just played the weakest teams in the NFL, the Cardinals are no threat, they have a long trip and a game being played in the morning on their clock, a relaxing bye awaits them next week. 

The Jets will be their first formidable opponent since January and our D is pissed and is no slouch. Matt Forte sets the Jets record for carries in a game, it's a ground and pound demolition, hard fought win with the D getting a big stop and an INT late. 

Hawks 20
Jets 23

SAR I

Such negativity. 
The Seahawks are still in the preseason,  they just played the weakest teams in the NFL, the Cardinals are no threat, they have a long trip and a game being played in the morning on their clock, a relaxing bye awaits them next week. 
The Jets will be their first formidable opponent since January and our D is pissed and is no slouch. Matt Forte sets the Jets record for carries in a game, it's a ground and pound demolition, hard fought win with the D getting a big stop and an INT late. 
Hawks 20
Jets 23
SAR I

I thought you don't drink?

Jets need to win this game. Unfortunately we're asking Fitz to beat a top 5 defense. Has that ever happened in Fitz career? I believe it will be a 1st. 11 years of play behind him, we're asking a lot. Let's hope the time difference, bad Seattle Oline & Wilsons injuries help him out. We're gonna need all the help we can get with Decker down.

This needs to be a coming out party for our Dline & Robbie Anderson. Let's hope Monday morning Robbie Anderson is the #1 waiver wire pickup in fantasy football.

Seahawks 24

Jets 10

I have no confidence in the Jets against teams like this. Jets will go with a very conservative game plan to avoid turnovers, which is a recipe for predictability and inability to move the ball. Teams that play scared don't win against decent opponents. The Seahawks will smell blood and take the Jets down.

Let's see:

Jet's offense not that good, now worse without Decker

Seahawks D is good, like the Chiefs, not like Buffalo

Jets don't generate much of a pass rush, but they'll be in a "contain" mode against Russel Wilson, so zero sacks today

Jets never do well against QB's who can scramble yet have even a semblance of QB ability

Jets will manage to give up a few big plays again

Seahawks 24

Jets 10

In reality, game not that close

Archived