Maccagnan at Syr vs ND

AFJF

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Does Macc think we're getting the first overall pick? 

Nope, but after seeing what he's got, he may be looking to package Sheldon and picks to move up to the top-3 and get a QB.

55 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Nope, but after seeing what he's got, he may be looking to package Sheldon and picks to move up to the top-3 and get a QB.

Alright, I'm not averse to paying the price for a QB, but the cost to go from 15(?) to the top three in a draft where Kizer would be the only big QB (with Watson being exposed this year) would be two ones, plus multiples 2's and 3's, and this on top of burning a 2 on Hack and two picks on Petty is pretty steep. I don't know that Richardson would equate to a one at this point, either. You're going to have to pay him immediately after the trade and he hasn't done much since his suspension, really. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Alright, I'm not averse to paying the price for a QB, but the cost to go from 15(?) to the top three in a draft where Kizer would be the only big QB (with Watson being exposed this year) would be two ones, plus multiples 2's and 3's, and this on top of burning a 2 on Hack and two picks on Petty is pretty steep. I don't know that Richardson would equate to a one at this point, either. You're going to have to pay him immediately after the trade and he hasn't done much since his suspension, really. 

Kaaya, and Kelly both will be better NFL QB'S. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Nearly 500 yards passing today on some really beautiful balls. He's probably already a better prospect than Hack. McGlinchey would be a solid first round pick too. Could easily replace Clady next season who is a cut candidate. 

Really?

He's the top QB for the 2017 draft, he better be.  

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

So.... Hack is another 2nd down the drain????

Nope....we finally have a GM treating the QB position like it matters.  Hack may be great, he may be horrible, but he's certainly not a guy you pass on another prospect for.

Idzik passed on Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr because he already had Geno Smith.

Just now, AFJF said:

Nope....we finally have a GM treating the QB position like it matters.  Hack may be great, he may be horrible, but he's certainly not a guy you pass on another prospect for.

Idzik passed on Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr because he already had Geno Smith.

I agree.   Draft one until you get one.   I was tongue and cheek in my post.  As a Wolfpack fan, I'm still pissed we drafted Stephen Hill and not Wilson. 

Id take either too

He passed on manziel too thank god

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Mac could have passed on Hack or and got him or someone like him in the 3rd or 4th. They could have gotten another immediate impact player in the 2nd round. 

Archived