Total hip replacement!!!!!!!!!

joewilly12

I've had friends get hips and knees.  the rehab is the key, range of motion and no scar tissue. I know one guy who blew off the rehab and his foot started getting numb because scar tissue was pressing on a nerve. He's had never ending problems.

I had a minor procedure last year, pain meds for 2 weeks

1) only use cold packs for 2 days, then use heat after that.  get the "peas" pad, you can nuke it and in 40 seconds have 20 minutes of moist heat

2) eat raisin bran twice a day. trust me on this

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

I had a minor procedure last year, pain meds for 2 weeks

1) only use cold packs for 2 days, then use heat after that.  get the "peas" pad, you can nuke it and in 40 seconds have 20 minutes of moist heat

2) eat raisin bran twice a day. trust me on this

Thanks haven't had a bowles movement since Wednesday blaming the pain meds. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thanks Max been battling the pain for over a year hip was bone on bone went to work played softball continued on its finally over and its time to recover. 

The pain will soon be over, that is great news.

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Don't know who pisses me off more this year, Butler or Cyrus "Dumbass" Jones.

At least joewilly has painkillers.

Brady is a painkiller.  :)

I think it is a push.  Butler has regressed.  Jones is a dual threat.  He cannot cover and he is great at dropping the ball.  :bag:

Hey Joe,
Just saw this post, a little late I guess. I do hope your recovery is improving each day.
As someone who went thru open heart, I can tell you each post day it will get better.
Also some folks pain tolerance is higher then others. Hang in there and do your rehab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/9/2016 at 7:21 AM, joewilly12 said:

Down but not guys, has anyone else ever had this procedure done? 

Had total hip replacement done on the right side in 2007. 3-4 weeks with a walker, then 3-4 weeks with a cane. Every day gets better, it's just time. It became my strong leg and walking around pain free was great for years. Now I have to get the left side done. No biggie because I know what to expect. Just like I do with the Jets.

Archived