****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitz needed eleventy billion reps in practice like a month ago. and now all of a sudden after 1-3 hes getting eleventy billion reps hahaha lets see how he plays on game day. Jets have to take the lead in this game. if they get behind early its going to be a long day. defense has to step up and play and stop being lazy, theyve been awful all season.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

if you think our defense is playing bad, you aint seen nothing yet.  This is going to be ugly unfortunately.

redskins_steelers_fletcher_ap_606_zpsljr

Double ugly, actually.

Not only are we going to get slaughtered but the Jets are wearing the pickle pants and the Steelers are wearing the bumble bee's, this could be the ugliest uniform matchup in NFL history.

#myeyesmatter

SAR I

If we want any chance of the playoffs, we are going to need to start beating these upper echelon teams.  If not this week, then it's basically mandatory against the Ravens, Rams and eventually Pats.

Anything can happen in the NFL, and it's not completely crazy to think we can pull a win out here.  But time is beginning to run out given our schedule.

If we want any chance of the playoffs, we are going to need to start beating these upper echelon teams.  If not this week, then it's basically mandatory against the Ravens, Rams and eventually Pats.
Anything can happen in the NFL, and it's not completely crazy to think we can pull a win out here.  But time is beginning to run out given our schedule.

I am not expecting this to be our year. We could win this sure but the odds are certainly not in our favor

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lets go YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!

A4B4E369-FAA2-4099-900D-F288BACE1F07_zps

Look at the wheel, joewilly.  Stare at it.  Stare deeply.  You are getting sleepy, sleepy.  You feel calm.  You feel relaxed.  You feel like a happy duck floating on a calm river.

When I clap my hands, you will awake, feeling refreshed, knowing the Jets are a playoff team.

CLAP

SAR I

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

A4B4E369-FAA2-4099-900D-F288BACE1F07_zps

Look at the wheel, joewilly.  Stare at it.  Stare deeply.  You are getting sleepy, sleepy.  You feel calm.  You feel relaxed.  You feel like a happy duck floating on a calm river.

When I clap my hands, you will awake, feeling refreshed, knowing the Jets are a playoff team.

CLAP

SAR I

Did you just give JW the Clap??:o

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I would have started the thread, I had full confidence in Larz. Looks like he was late for a team meeting at midnight. Lol.

B)

Let's go Jets.

I appreciate that Max but I cannot go against the will of the people

that and I fell asleep binge watching stranger things for the 3rd time, lol

Archived