Bills win

kevinc855

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, detectivekimble said:

No, he's not accurate.  They hide him.  He's a one read QB and they give him lots of easy throws, which gives him a high completion percentage.  He only had 380 attempts last year.  

Geno Smith had a 71% completion percentage at WVU.  There was a reason for that.

LOL,

You're dissing a one-read QB?!

Do you know who starts for the NYJ?

I just cant....

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Do you think Rex wants a quarterback to sling it or do you think he wants a quarterback to play it safe, make plays when needed, and lead the offense?

We know what he's about. Tyrod is exactly what he always wanted.

I think Rex would let a QB who's actually good sling it.  Do you know what happens when you let guys like Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith sling it?  Do you think ANY coach in his right mind would let Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith sling it?

Fitzpatrick is better than Taylor.  The Jets ask Fitzpatrick to do a lot more than the Bills ask Taylor to do.

AND HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY DO IT!!

So, how is that possibly better?

First of all, the Jets don't even ask Ryan Fitzpatrick to try to score with 41 seconds on the clock. so please, spare me your Ryan Fitzpatrick man love.

He's worse than almost EVERY QB in the NFL by any measure, stats, wins, the eye test, you name it.

He does have a nice beard.

2 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Fitzpatrick is better than Taylor.  The Jets ask Fitzpatrick to do a lot more than the Bills ask Taylor to do.

Dear Jets:
Please ask less of Fitzpatrick.

LOL, problem solved.

Just now, Maxman said:

Dear Jets:
Please ask less of Fitzpatrick.

LOL, problem solved.

Can you believe this sh!T?

This guy hasn't lead a second half score in two or three games and people are like "he's not the problem..." and he's better than guys who are winning?!!

Delusions.

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

AND HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY DO IT!!

So, how is that possibly better?

First of all, the Jets don't even ask Ryan Fitzpatrick to try to score with 41 seconds on the clock. so please, spare me your Ryan Fitzpatrick man love.

He's worse than almost EVERY QB in the NFL by any measure, stats, wins, the eye test, you name it.

He does have a nice beard.

I have no love for Ryan Fitzpatrick, but he's better than Taylor.

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Can you believe this sh!T?

This guy hasn't lead a second half score in two or three games and people are like "he's not the problem..." and he's better than guys who are winning?!!

Delusions.

The BILLS are winning.  Rex is getting a lot out of that roster.  Taylor threw for 124 ******* yards.  The Jets aren't winning sh*t if Fitz throws for 100 yards in a game.

The BILLS are winning.  Rex is getting a lot out of that roster.  Taylor threw for 124 ******* yards.

And they WON for the 3rd time in a row.

Not that Fitzpatrick's 80 yards in the 2nd half of this game is any particularly good thing.

Bottom line, we aren't even asking Fitzpatrick to TRY to score with 41 seconds in a half with the ball on the 20 yard line. So, how are we asking Fitzpatrick to do more? And, again, whatever we're asking of him, he ain't actually doing it, unless throwing INTs and/or not leading TD drives is what we're asking of him.

It wasn't BECAUSE of Taylor.  That TEAM is playing well.  

Says you.

I'm not saying he's Brady, but he's not a loser, like our guy, who can't score in the 2nd halves of games.

Personally, I don't understand why you're even focused on some other team's QB situation when you have a real problem starting for your team.

Just now, phill1c said:

Says you.

I'm not saying he's Brady, but he's not a loser, like our guy, who can't score in the 2nd halves of games.

Personally, I don't understand why you're even focused on some other team's QB situation when you have a real problem starting for your team.

He's thrown for less than 200 yards in three out of their five games.  I'm not saying Fitz is good.  Neither of them are.

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

I'm saying there's a lot more to QBing than throwing for hundreds of yards.

Leadership means doing enough to win.

You're so busy running down some other guy simply to take the focus off of OUR loser.

It's bad juju buddy.

Nah, I'd eventually bench Fitz.  Bowles has no faith in Geno, so he's going to take his chances with Fitz.

23 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Nah, I'd eventually bench Fitz.  Bowles has no faith in Geno, so he's going to take his chances with Fitz.

You missed the point: your focus and dedication to running down some other team's guy seems like so much sour grapes, especially when that guy has three times more wins than your guy does.

4 hours ago, detectivekimble said:

I think Rex would let a QB who's actually good sling it.  Do you know what happens when you let guys like Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith sling it?  Do you think ANY coach in his right mind would let Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith sling it?

Yet we let Fitzpatrick "sling it".  What does that say about OUR HC?  

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yeah but we're the real winners because we finally have professional press conferences and stuff.

Some of the criticism of Rex was warranted but he was by far the best coach this franchise had after  Bill Parcells

Bowles is a hack.  

Archived