Poor Geno

prime21

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Stop defending violent behavior, stop holding on to nonsense, stop hating on dude, stop talking about the behind the back fumble, stop talking about his penis pics, stop cherry picking his tweets, stop cherry picking his instagram pics. Etc, etc, etc.

Show some maturity you guys request Geno to have. You have the floor. 

Funny thing is I'm on board with giving the ball to Geno because we aren't going anywhere with Fitztragic.. And if he bombs Petty is next and I wasn't defending anything that you posted so I guess that was your adding everything in a open post rant to everyone..:)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, afjetsfan said:

I wish geno would start just to shut all of his lovers up.  First I'd  make them watch the week 8 buffalo game from 2014 over and over again as they yell "geno is the man!"

Or you could play tape of every game Fitz has played in this season accept week 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick against the weak teams I guess some didnt notice who were playing did well as expected against the better teams he struggled

Was at that win against the Patriots in December, looked good. Fitz is not a consistent player, will have a great game followed by a horrible game. Also is way to obsessed with Marshall, that his problem.

10 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Geno had over 20 starts and never showed us anything, I meant ANYTHING

In his last 7 games, Geno has gone 115/176 (65%) for 1420 yards, 8 TDs and 4 INTs. Some would call that progress.

3 hours ago, Savage69 said:

His brothers friend was a close relative?? So that means you don't have to call a teammate to say your not coming?? And that lets you be a dick and mouth off to IK which got you punched?? Remember when Brett Favre's dad died he played and helped his team win a game and that WAS a close relative..:rolleyes:

So your comparing an off season kids  football camp to a professional football game.  

1 hour ago, afjetsfan said:

I wish geno would start just to shut all of his lovers up.  First I'd  make them watch the week 8 buffalo game from 2014 over and over again as they yell "geno is the man!"

So if you hate Geno are you a Fitz lover ??.  And as far as watching film we can just pop in the KC  game and see a much bigger atrocity over anything Geno ever did on the field. and that was perpetrated by the "QB who gives us the best chance to win" 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Yes nothing at all gets you to a 8-8 record with scrubs that aren't even in the NFL right now.  But Fitzy gets praised for winning 10 with best offensive talent the Jets have had easily in over a decade.  So lets continue to see DC's load up the box because our starting hero Qb can't  throw downfield and is more of a one read QB than the supposed dummy he's keeping on the bench. 

55 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Was at that win against the Patriots in December, looked good. Fitz is not a consistent player, will have a great game followed by a horrible game. Also is way to obsessed with Marshall, that his problem.

His problem is , he has no arm strength, and is almost exclusively a one read QB who can be easily game planned against. 

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Every time you take a swing at me, you end up punching yourself in the dick. Every. Time.

6 minutes ago, j4jets said:

At least I don't punch my vagina like you. oops...

Just now, j4jets said:

So original...

I'm stooping. Trying to put things more in the context of short buses and paint chips.

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

Funny thing is I'm on board with giving the ball to Geno because we aren't going anywhere with Fitztragic.. And if he bombs Petty is next and I wasn't defending anything that you posted so I guess that was your adding everything in a open post rant to everyone..:)

Then I apologize for misunderstanding your position. It sounded like you were saying "it's wrong, but Geno was asking for it". 

Either way, Glennon would have probably won a Superbowl with this team by now! 

1 hour ago, Kevin L said:

In his last 7 games, Geno has gone 115/176 (65%) for 1420 yards, 8 TDs and 4 INTs. Some would call that progress.

202 yards per game. 25 passes a game. The coaching staff shackled him so he wouldn't turn the ball over anymore (13 passes against the Phins!). He also had 2 fumbles in that stretch and took nearly 20 sacks.

Take away that throw away game against Miami (who barely showed up) and it's 95/151 (63%) 1062 yards (177/game) 5 TDs and 4 INTs.

Those numbers may show improvement, but it's hard not to improve on the 32nd ranked QB for two years in a row. He's just not very good. When the time comes, the move should be to Petty.

8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

202 yards per game. 25 passes a game. The coaching staff shackled him so he wouldn't turn the ball over anymore (13 passes against the Phins!). He also had 2 fumbles in that stretch and took nearly 20 sacks.

Take away that throw away game against Miami (who barely showed up) and it's 95/151 (63%) 1062 yards (177/game) 5 TDs and 4 INTs.

Those numbers may show improvement, but it's hard not to improve on the 32nd ranked QB for two years in a row. He's just not very good. When the time comes, the move should be to Petty.

True. I'm not blind to Geno's faults. Just pointing out that Geno has shown improvement, despite some people trying to deny it.

6 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

True. I'm not blind to Geno's faults. Just pointing out that Geno has shown improvement, despite some people trying to deny it.

Meanwhile people want to "take away" games in order to discount improvement. Geno has never had a 6 game stretch that we've seen during the last 6 games by our current jets qb. That alone should be good enough to see Geno. 

And it's a shame that Bowles is doing this. It's not like Fitz is a franchise guy. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Meanwhile people want to "take away" games in order to discount improvement. Geno has never had a 6 game stretch that we've seen during the last 6 games by our current jets qb. That alone should be good enough to see Geno. 

And it's a shame that Bowles is doing this. It's not like Fitz is a franchise guy. 

Lol yeah I find that argument a little silly. I'd love for someone to break down the game film to prove that the Dolphins weren't really trying to win.

3 hours ago, afjetsfan said:

Of course it could also be said to view his most recent start when he posted a perfect qb rating, on the road no less.

52 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

Lol yeah I find that argument a little silly. I'd love for someone to break down the game film to prove that the Dolphins weren't really trying to win.

It would be like saying what are Fitz's stats this year if you take away the Buffalo game. 

58 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Actually, during any real kind of measuring and scientific process, you take out the highest and the lowest and take the average of the rest. That Dolphin game was the outlier. And even with it, averaging 202 passing yards a game is not going to win in today's NFL. And it's especially not going to win games with his turnover rate, his sack rate, the lack of running game, and this poor defense.

1 hour ago, Kevin L said:

Again, showing improvement from the worst is the only logical place to go. He literally couldn't have been any worse.

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Actually, during any real kind of measuring and scientific process, you take out the highest and the lowest and take the average of the rest. That Dolphin game was the outlier. And even with it, averaging 202 passing yards a game is not going to win in today's NFL. And it's especially not going to win games with his turnover rate, his sack rate, the lack of running game, and this poor defense.

Again, showing improvement from the worst is the only logical place to go. He literally couldn't have been any worse.

79dc67ae8ac0c1e1f2daf37dc7920a85.jpg

3 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

So if you hate Geno are you a Fitz lover ??.  And as far as watching film we can just pop in the KC  game and see a much bigger atrocity over anything Geno ever did on the field. and that was perpetrated by the "QB who gives us the best chance to win" 

Geno was pulled before the end of the first quarter in that game but was on track for 12 ints.  Not a fitz lover, he is trash, but for anyone who thinks geno is any less hasn't watched his 2 seasons as a starter.

Archived