**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

According to QBR, we have the better QB in this matchup. Surprising. Carson Palmer has really sucked this year, probably the first bad QB we've faced this year.

You have one of the most interesting realities I have ever witnessed. Im so glad you post here.  Feel like Im witnessing something special.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Go for it. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Palmer with a concussion is 10x better than Fitzpatrick on his best day. 

Actually if Fitz had a concussion he would be seeing double which then mathematically doubles his chance of hitting his WR ?

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

STOP why and how can you defend Ryan Fitzpatrick he is the main reason this team sucks.

No he is not. He is simple one of many reasons this team sucks. Fat Revis and the most underachieving defensive line in the NFL are also suspect. Todd Bowles. Todd Bowles. Oh heavens. Todd Blowes.

Just now, The Crusher said:

No he is not. He is simple one of many reasons this team sucks. Fat Revis and the most underachieving defensive line in the NFL are also suspect. Todd Bowles. Todd Bowles. Oh heavens. Todd Blowes.

I said main reason of course those other reasons are correct also. 

FIRE TODD BOWLES

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I say we go with no game thread and use this thread to discuss the situation. 

1 minute ago, Powpow said:

The non official non game thread - I like it

The only idea worse than this is not starting another game thread and just bumping this thread week after week...

Archived