**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sad state affairs we don't deserve this as Jets fans we are all passionate resilient fans.

The people who screamed for Fitz to get his money and the people who were screaming for Geno to be put in and show how much better he is got EXACTLY what they deserved tonight.

Based off the post game press conference, the people with functioning brains who want to figure out what we have in the unknown Petty aren't far off from getting their wish.  Something tells me he's gonna be active real soon.

Just now, Mogglez said:

The people who screamed for Fitz to get his money and the people who were screaming for Geno to come in and show how much better he is got EXACTLY what they deserved tonight.

Based off the post game press conference, the people with functioning brains who want to figure out what we have in the unknown Petty aren't far off from getting their wish.  Something tells me he's gonna be active real soon.

In my opinion Geno should get a week of practice with the starters start on Sunday vs the Ravens if he fails he's done here. Its then Petty time or bust I wouldn't even mind seeing Hack got a shot. 

Anyone but Ryan Fitzpatrick I never want to see that bum take another snap as Jets QB.

To play like this, on this night when they honored Byrd's life on their helmets, was shameful. The whole damn coaching staff and GM should be fired! I'm embarrassed to be a Jets fan today playing so dispassionately in the wake of losing one of our most endearing stars. ?

8 hours ago, Pac said:

he said Fitz is the starter.. then 20 seconds later he said I'll talk with the coaches and if we need to make a change we'll make one.  That's a far cry from what he's been saying the last few weeks.

Just curious..  How can you want to see Fitz start again?  If Geno is as bad as you think he is then we'll go 1-15 and get the pick we want.  What exactly is there to lose?

No one wants to see Geno.  Put Petty in.  Petty and Hackenberg will be the only QB's under contract next season.  No sense in playing Fitz OR Geno the rest of this season.  We know all too well what they are. 

Archived