2 Jets/Dolphins in Miami avail...

Since one of my buddies can not make the game due getting a new job I have two tickets to try ang get rid of. Sec 319 row 21 around the 45 will ask fo 100 each but willing to neogtiate. Just wanna get something back if I can. PM me if interested...willing to much cheaper if need be.

On 10/17/2016 at 8:35 PM, slowmoe57 said:

Since one of my buddies can not make the game due getting a new job I have two tickets to try ang get rid of. Sec 319 row 21 around the 45 will ask fo 100 each but willing to neogtiate. Just wanna get something back if I can. PM me if interested...willing to much cheaper if need be.

Damn John I wish I would have known this earlier. Where are you staying this year? Ft lauderdale has a boat show going on that weekend and is crazy booked. I'll be in Boca. Maybe we can hook up for tailgate?

On October 21, 2016 at 4:39 PM, BP said:

Damn John I wish I would have known this earlier. Where are you staying this year? Ft lauderdale has a boat show going on that weekend and is crazy booked. I'll be in Boca. Maybe we can hook up for tailgate?

Some cheap place just north of the strip....got rid of the tix so all is good. Will be bopping around Saturday maybe run into ya.

Archived