Leberfeld: Geno not prepping to play

AFJF

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Per Dan Leberfeld on twitter:

When QB coach was going over things tonight with Fitz on bench between series Geno wasn't joining them-how do you prepare to go in that way?

Idgaf if he wasn't there. I'd quit on those effing coaches too. Just plain pathetic how they've handled this situation. I'm with Geno. He was a gentleman last year when we were winning and no said a word about Geno. Now it's like it's Geno's fault for this mess. Yeah, typical. 

He was to busy crying that he wasn't going in. He looked like a petulant child on the sideline before he went in. Then he gets in and throws a pick. That sums up his career so far. If they were smart they would get Petty some playing time and experience to figure out what we have going into next year and get Hackenberg increased reps in practice. But of course they'll use the 2015 Chiefs as an example of how the season isn't over and they'll completely mishandle the QB situation and next year we'll have a huge question mark at QB once again. 

3 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Idgaf if he wasn't there. I'd quit on those effing coaches too. Just plain pathetic how they've handled this situation. I'm with Geno. He was a gentleman last year when we were winning and no said a word about Geno. Now it's like it's Geno's fault for this mess. Yeah, typical. 

Well then he should just quit and leave the team. He's utterly useless anyway and acted like a spoiled 4 year old on national effing TV. 

Just now, choon328 said:

Well then he should just quit and leave the team. He's utterly useless anyway and acted like a spoiled 4 year old on national effing TV. 

Oh yeah, Fitz has been very useful. Yeah, just stfu. When your starting QB is putting up a sh*t show and the your coaches want you to see what they're telling that same sh*t QB what to do, I'd walk out too. Don't turn this into some bs propaganda. 

I blame the coaching staff.  ******* pathetic to not put him in a halftime.  He didn't act like this last year because we were winning.  Now that Fitz has turned into a ******* ringmaster for this circus, he wants to play.  I don't blame him.

1 minute ago, j4jets said:

Oh yeah, Fitz has been very useful. Yeah, just stfu. When your starting QB is putting up a sh*t show and the your coaches want you to see what they're telling that same sh*t QB what to do, I'd walk out too. Don't turn this into some bs propaganda. 

Did I say anything about Fitz, genius? No I didn't. They need to play Petty at this point. Geno is a child who hasn't gotten any better since his rookie season. Fitz is awful and there was no place for him to go but down after last year. It's the reason I didn't care if they didn't sign him in the off season. Get a clue. 

11 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Geno should be cut tomorrow morning just for the way he acted tonight . I honestly believe that .

You cannot give Petty a bump without cutting Geno.  I cannot imagine his bullchit sideline and practice antics in that situation. 

3 minutes ago, j4jets said:

And honestly that mentality of "walking out" and quitting on your team is exactly the reason Geno will never be successful. Besides the fact that he obviously doesn't have enough football smarts to process things at a rate quick enough to not make constant mistakes and bad decisions, he's also not a leader of men. And the whining and quitting proves my point. 

1 minute ago, Il Mostro said:

You cannot give Petty a bump without cutting Geno.  I cannot imagine his bullchit sideline and practice antics in that situation. 

He'll be in street clothes if Petty starts so it doesn't really matter. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sure blame Geno Smith LOL how pathetic the season is a bust because of Todd Bowles and Ryan Fitzpatrick

myherofitz_zpskqsrjojk.jpg

The statistics say Ryan Fitzpatrick continues to be our best option until Bryce Petty is ready.

That's two opportunities the last two seasons Geno Fitzpatrick had to win a game we desperately needed and he failed both times.

SAR I

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

And honestly that mentality of "walking out" and quitting on your team is exactly the reason Geno will never be successful. Besides the fact that he obviously doesn't have enough football smarts to process things at a rate quick enough to not make constant mistakes and bad decisions, he's also not a leader of men. And the whining and quitting proves my point. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks and you supported him time and time again how does that feel tonight? 

Just now, SAR I said:

The statistics say Ryan Fitzpatrick continues to be our best option until Bryce Petty is ready.

That's two opportunities the last two seasons Geno Fitzpatrick had to win a game we desperately needed and he failed both times.

SAR I

Yes SAR I stand by the loser its your choice.

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Lol you put up the stats for one series??  Give him a game and then we can talk.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks and you supported him time and time again how does that feel tonight? 

Haha, a guy who blows Geno criticizing me bc I thought Fitz was a better option than Geno is hilarious. What a joke. How does that feel every night? 

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Haha, a guy who blows Geno criticizing me bc I thought Fitz was a better option than Geno is hilarious. What a joke. How does that feel every night? 

Make it personal go ahead go shave the beard and burn the Fitzpatrick jersey LOL

You thought wrong LOL

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes SAR I stand by the loser its your choice.

I stand by the quarterback who gives me the best chance to win the next game.

I saw nothing tonight from Geno Smith to change my mind.  We needed 3 scores in 7 minutes and he did not deliver. 

Regarding Fitzpatrick, the Cardinals have the #3 pass defense in the entire league and with Marshall covered these other WR's are not running proper routes or getting open.  The Austin Seferian-Jenkins injury is a killer.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, deucebag said:

Agreed, he acted like a total jacka$$.  Bryce Petty should start next week.

I mean can you imagine, he wanted to play! What a selfish pig.  

Why the $$?  Geno didn't try and hold anyone up for 12 mil, a 8 mil raise. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Make it personal go ahead go shave the beard and burn the Fitzpatrick jersey LOL

You thought wrong LOL

You are a Geno fan boy. Lol. Thats hilarious. And I actually don't have a Fitz Jersey, but I'm sure you have a Geno Jersey. Thats for damn sure. I do have my Namath and Martin Jersey though. 

12 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Did I say anything about Fitz, genius? No I didn't. They need to play Petty at this point. Geno is a child who hasn't gotten any better since his rookie season. Fitz is awful and there was no place for him to go but down after last year. It's the reason I didn't care if they didn't sign him in the off season. Get a clue. 

Idiots like you tend to judge a guy based on a 4th down play. Keep it up. 

Oh and Petty hasn't even seen the NFL. 

Archived