People Are Being Unfair To Geno

PCP63

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

There is no defending Geno Smith.  If given the chance, he has proven time and time again that he is hot garbage, and last night was no different.  His still an immature player with no football IQ whatsoever.  He shouldn't sniff another snap as a starter for the Jets.  If Petty is still hurt and Hackenberg is such a disaster that the Jets wouldn't trust him to put air into a football let alone start a game, then I would rather crash and burn with Fitz rather than give Geno Smith one more minute of playing time.  If they had any Balls, the jets would release Geno tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

There is no defending Geno Smith.  If given the chance, he has proven time and time again that he is hot garbage, and last night was no different.  His still an immature player with no football IQ whatsoever.  He shouldn't sniff another snap as a starter for the Jets.  If Petty is still hurt and Hackenberg is such a disaster that the Jets wouldn't trust him to put air into a football let alone start a game, then I would rather crash and burn with Fitz rather than give Geno Smith one more minute of playing time.  If they had any Balls, the jets would release Geno tomorrow.

If the Jets had any balls they'd release Fitz , Geno and Bowles . They won't so let's hope at minimum they don't start Fitz.

Just now, Beerfish said:

This defense immediately gives up after getting torched the 1st time in a game.  Low character, fat lazy bastards with no fight.

They looked pitiful on that play poorly coached and bad players they look so clueless more often than not. 

Yet our DC still has a job. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

This defense immediately gives up after getting torched the 1st time in a game.  Low character, fat lazy bastards with no fight.

Spot on. Too much Rex "we failed the best we could" mentality here still. People seem to forget that this sh*t was a staple of the Rex era. Every once in a blue moon, when his ass was on the line, he'd get them to over-achieve, but mostly it was what you're seeing now. The reason it's gotten even worse is the diminishing skills of vets combined with inexperience of rooks on top of it.

19 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I don't cry like a baby over the Fitz thing, he has been pure awful and deserves everything he gets.  He has stunk.  Geno after two full years plus the Oakland game plus this camp, plus this past game is exactly the same player ability wise and character wise as always.  He sucks, should not be on the team next year and is only standing in the way of other Qb's we do not know about yet.

Geno was better but continue you 'crying'. 

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nah, I'm not into the double-standard. If people here can't acknowledge Fitz's interceptions when they happen in the context of playing catchup after the defense lays down all game, then there's no reason to excuse INTs from Geno in the same context.

Wtf you smoking? Since when did Fitz actually put up any points to speak of? You're always playing catch-up when you can't score.

I also don't subscribe to the "he needs a week of prep" nonsense. He's been lobbying to take the job publicly, showing up the org on social media. So, if he's going to do that, then he damn-well better be ready as ready gets when the opportunity arises. 

That was not an opportunity and it was a 4th down play. You are forced to force your throw regardless of coverage. Please tell me how many 4th down ints Fitz has thrown. 

No, what we saw in his brief action yesterday is a microcosm of Geno. I still prefer the idea of him starting next week, as a bridge to Petty for the back half of the season, but I'm not down with the delusional folks here that want to make excuses for him. He's a bad ******* QB... let him play a couple games, hope he does okay, and then trade him before the season ends so we get something for him. Don't resign him. He's never going to be the guy. 

Gospel. 

lol, nobody has, that's what makes it hilarious when snippy comments like that are made... when this is all said and done, there will be one reality: we're all going to be right/wrong (Fitz sucks, Geno sucks). 

the victory lap because Fitz got benched finally is retarded, when you consider that now all of the hypothetical arguments for Geno will get exposed and made to look foolish... though, I fully expect a groundswell of illogical, irrational and mind-numbing excuse making.

You're pretty pathetic if you think benching Fitz wasn't a good idea. Of course there will a victory lap. He sucked. Benching him is a progress. Why can't one enjoy that progress. Geno isn't going to be nearly as pathetic as Fitz was. Get a clue. 

Just now, j4jets said:

You're pretty pathetic if you think benching Fitz wasn't a good idea. Of course there will a victory lap. He sucked. Benching him is a progress. Why can't one enjoy that progress. Geno isn't going to be nearly as pathetic as Fitz was. Get a clue. 

I've been saying bench him for a few weeks. You're pretty pathetic, because you're remarkably unintelligent.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I've been saying bench him for a few weeks. You're pretty pathetic, because you're remarkably unintelligent.

And you're dumb fvck for sh*tting on posters that are happy he's benched...including yourself. 

3 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Wtf you smoking? Since when did Fitz actually put up any points to speak of? You're always playing catch-up when you can't score.

That was not an opportunity and it was a 4th down play. You are forced to force your throw regardless of coverage. Please tell me how many 4th down ints Fitz has thrown. 

Gospel. 

I'm going to heed the requests of those in charge, and not do that thing where I string you along and make a complete fool of you here. You go on with your bad self. You win the internet!!!!

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Unfair?  All I needed to see last night was Geno's "form" on the INT.  Once again, threw it to the sideline off his back foot without checking for the safety.  Add running backwards and trying to throw as he's being sacked and that's Geno's skill set .Maybe Geno can open a hoagie shop in Saskatoon. 

So he should have stayed in the pocket,  taken the sack and settled for a punt on 5th down? 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Heres my advice to you j4jets 

You've chosen to ignore content by Integrity28

Good advice. When are you going to start taking it?

5 minutes ago, j4jets said:

I would ignore him, but I've chosen to continue to tell him how wrong his bs is. 

It's funny because you think this actually happens.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

4th and long down by 25 points all WR's covered he had no choice but to force the ball to someone. 

COME ON MAN 

He was in no way, shape, or form required to force a ball into a guy hes staring down the whole way and get picked off.

I thought Geno actually looked pretty good last night in the limited time that he saw. There was nothing he could do on the pick. The options were to force the ball or throw it away and basically give up on the drive. He did the right thing and tried to force a pass. He didn't play enough for anyone to have a positive or negative outlook on him based just off of that game.

23 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Ah, the old "fvck, what do I say now? Oh yeah, go away" line. Your garbage is being exposed. Shoot yourself

Geno coming in and sucking aside, how the f*ck do you find this an acceptable thing to say over somebody thinking Geno sucks. 

You might be the biggest loser I've ever seen post on this forum for taking criticism towards your boyfriend this serious. Holy sh*t.

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Unfair?  All I needed to see last night was Geno's "form" on the INT.  Once again, threw it to the sideline off his back foot without checking for the safety.  Add running backwards and trying to throw as he's being sacked and that's Geno's skill set .Maybe Geno can open a hoagie shop in Saskatoon. 

"Fat man breaks former NFL QB jaw for fumbling his hoagie" Probably not so good. 

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Geno coming in and sucking aside, how the f*ck do you find this an acceptable thing to say over somebody thinking Geno sucks. 

You might be the biggest loser I've ever seen post on this forum for taking criticism towards your boyfriend this serious. Holy sh*t.

lmfao

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

42 minutes ago, j4jets said:

And you're dumb fvck for sh*tting on posters that are happy he's benched...including yourself. 

42 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm going to heed the requests of those in charge, and not do that thing where I string you along and make a complete fool of you here. You go on with your bad self. You win the internet!!!!

38 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Ah, the old "fvck, what do I say now? Oh yeah, go away" line. Your garbage is being exposed. Shoot yourself. 

Everynody is frustrated and rightfully so.  I do think we could stop before recommending somebody shooting themselves.  Put some space between yourselves if you need to.  Also thanks for nor letting it get too bad. ( sarcasm)

17 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Please don't help.  It doesn't help. 

2 minutes ago, j4jets said:

lmfao

Not funny at all. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Everynody is frustrated and rightfully so.  I do think we could stop before recommending somebody shooting themselves.  Put some space between yourselves if you need to.  Also thanks for nor letting it get too bad. 

I swear I apologized to her before she reported my posts. Is she still crying? 

Archived