WARNING ON PERSONAL ATTACKS

Maxman

Fellow Jets fans. 

We will get through these tough times we are the most resilient fans in the NFL the most passionate about our team. 

No reason to personally attack each other we are all Jets fans, 

Everyone is mad everyone is upset some more than others. 

Life is way too short to argue on a message board. 

Lets unite as 1 

United we stand divided we fall. 

Keep the faith the Jets are going to get it all together sooner or later. 

joewilly12 

Image result for ny jets boat pics

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Reminder too everyone that football is still just a game.  Don't get overly worked up.  Humor can help as well to release some steam.

Just watch Fitz try to throw a deep ball.  Plenty of humor there.

Watch him throw the ball short and behind guys 10 yards beyond the LOS.  Count all the "back shoulder" throws and think what 12mil could have gotten us this year or next...  you'll be cracking up so much you'll pee your pants.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The NY Rangers look promising so far (though only 3 games in)

last night at the Charlotte Jets fan club bar, the Rangers game was on 2  screens, Jets on most of the rest.  Jokes were a plenty that both the Rangers AND the Winnipeg Jets out scored the lowly NY Jets. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Mmmmmm... I put a dent in the Halloween candy stash today. Tootsie rolls are so underrated.

Only while going in.. on the way out... they should be banned from existence. Buy candy.. eat way before Halloween.. don't answer the door when kids ring the bell. Win.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I was told to shoot myself today. Being right is terribly offensive.

Are you sh*tting me? Lol glad I missed all that sh*t. I'm really tired of commiserating over this cesspool of an organization,

• Upvote 1

I have said it many a times, when the jets stink watch the Mets when the Mets stink watch the Knicks when the Knicks stink watch the rangers when the rangers stink have some ice cream seat on the couch and watch the rockettes.  Then there will be no personal attacks, just you and the flat screen...  You can attack the screen if you like....:Pain:  just sayin

12 hours ago, pointman said:

The internet makes people so mad for some reason. I'll just keep eating Reese's Peanut Butter cups and shrugging.

It's rather simple:  

Some people care far more about being right on the internet, of their invested entrenched opinions being the only right one, above all else.  

When they're wrong, the often vanish for a while.  When they're right, they're insufferably aggressive and rude about it, taking excessive joy (in this case) in the Jets failure because that failure means they were "right".

This often devolves into what we have now.  Hardly the first time, hardly be the last.

Personally, I have no problem being wrong, especially if it means we win football games (I'm generally a dedicated pessimist).  I predicted an 0-6 start this offseason, we're 1-5.  I predicted Fitz would give us our best chance to win, I appear to be very wrong (badly so) on that, but we won't know till we see the other options (Geno) play better.  Right now all we know is how bad Fitz has been, not if the others would be better.  I hope, beyond hope, that I'm wrong, and they are better, since it looks like we're headed in that direction.  I was also wrong about our Defense, I believed the hype, that it would be our driving force.  It's horrible top to bottom.  I was right on Forte, he's worthless here, although the reason why could be up for debate.  I don;t see being right about Forte as something to brag about, because it means we're basically without a functioning running attack, so not good.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Cap'nObvious said:

Personal attacks come in many forms

My favorite is when you don't single anyone out, make a general statement, then some insecure ninny comes along self-identifies and takes offense. Then blames you for going after them.

Exactly like what will happen with this post.