WARNING ON PERSONAL ATTACKS

Maxman

4 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

I suggest a safe space subforum. 

WOW - I thought Generation X-ers were the "HARD" ones that trounced on Millennials and their too sensitive ways. :D

BTW, a "safe space" forum would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Fan forums are the modern childhood playground where you WILL be picked on and some have the wherewithal to contest while others whine and plead for excommunications as if Max were the Pope with Crusher the Bishop and Sperm Edwards the relentless never-ending scribe.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

But I do not want herpes

Valid point.

My point is that that's WHO Tex is on these Jets forums. I too have observed his shtick for almost a decade and its amusing to see him resort to the same typical trolling. The novices get irritated, but some of the wiser posters know to just look the other way and enjoy the chuckle when he riles up an unsuspecting poster. Factor in the overtly emotional and reactionary style of our fanbase - comedy gold!

Tex, like Herpes, sucks and is nothing more than a remindful burning stain that results from human excess that is performed by unsavory characters in unsanitary places. :D Just look away and keep about your business. 

Still kinda funny to laugh at though every now and then.  :D

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

Valid point.

My point is that that's WHO Tex is on these Jets forums. I too have observed his shtick for almost a decade and its amusing to see him resort to the same typical trolling. The novices get irritated, but some of the wiser posters know to just look the other way and enjoy the chuckle when he riles up an unsuspecting poster. Factor in the overtly emotional and reactionary style of our fanbase - comedy gold!

Tex, like Herpes, sucks and is nothing more than a remindful burning stain that results from human excess that is performed by unsavory characters in unsanitary places. :D Just look away and keep about your business. 

True I guess. Would be nice to visit the boards and not see shtick.

Still hate hi/her guts for being a filthy coward.

The worst trolls here are the ones that are so stupid and redundant they don't realize they are trolling.

TX is actually the most light-hearted and easily fooled Pats troll.

I don't get the point of allowing most of what goes on here, but banning TX. But then, I don't care either.

• Upvote 2

On 10/18/2016 at 7:38 PM, Maxman said:

We get it, the Jets stink and you are mad. You know who else is mad, every Jets fan ever. I just bought an RV and I have to pay $125 per game to park and watch this season unfold. So yeah, none of us are happy right now.

That said, there is now a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for personal attacks. I have asked the mods to lock any thread that has fighting in it and just ban anyone who can't follow this simple rule.

This goes for threatening a player. We have had stuff written about players familys, threatening harm etc. TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. We get it the Jets lost and you are mad. But if you cross this line, you will receive a lifetime ban.

No exceptions.

Great policy. Thank you. We can all be passionate and angry but threats and personal attacks have no place here. Thanks Max!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

10 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

He's like Herpes, lays low for a while, but never truly gone and will rear its head again. :D

8 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Valid point.

SME

• Thumb Down 1

14 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

WOW - I thought Generation X-ers were the "HARD" ones that trounced on Millennials and their too sensitive ways. :D

BTW, a "safe space" forum would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Fan forums are the modern childhood playground where you WILL be picked on and some have the wherewithal to contest while others whine and plead for excommunications as if Max were the Pope with Crusher the Bishop and Sperm Edwards the relentless never-ending scribe.

The sarcasm was strong in my post...

4 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

SME

that's correct smart@$$. I'm familiar with that subject.

I had to teach Sexual health and STDs as a Senior in Highschool to the incoming middle-schoolers in a peer-to-peer program back in the day. So yes, I AM quite knowledgable in that subject matter and how BEST TO AVOID contracting such nasty diseases and viruses. B)

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

that's correct smart@$$. I'm familiar with that subject.

I had to teach Sexual health and STDs as a Senior in Highschool to the incoming middle-schoolers in a peer-to-peer program back in the day. So yes, I AM quite knowledgable in that subject matter and how BEST TO AVOID contracting such nasty diseases and viruses. B)

cool story bro :P

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

it's rather fascinating actually. If you ever do have the time PM and I'll enlighten you. Now waddle along :P

is this a flare up?  Let me know when you dig up your notes from that time when you were 17 and lectured 13 year olds about their genetalia at school ;) i'll be sure to PM yah

5 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

is this a flare up?  Let me know when you dig up your notes from that time when you were 17 and lectured 13 year olds about their genetalia at school ;) i'll be sure to PM yah

raw

and I'll use MORE sarcasm next time. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, AFJF said:

Seriously...I've been on the same message boards as Tx for over a decade now.  The only reason I realize he exists is because other posters point him out all the time.  Just ignore him.  He's here to get the exact response you just gave.  It's an odd existence, but it's his existence. 

I ignore him too, but its funny. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN BANNED? :rl:  either leave him alone or ban him for forever. this place used to not have temporary bans. I remember two in particular serphnx and jetophile that got 30 day bans and decided to never return. meanwhile, TX got banned for the first time here in january 2007 right after the playoff loss to the pats and telling Max his panties were all bunched up :rl:  and then hes back...then hes gone...and then hes back...either get rid of him forever or leave him alone. you know what you got in TX.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BP said:

I ignore him too, but its funny. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN BANNED? :rl:  either leave him alone or ban him for forever. this place used to not have temporary bans. I remember two in particular serphnx and jetophile that got 30 day bans and decided to never return. meanwhile, TX got banned for the first time here in january 2007 right after the playoff loss to the pats and telling Max his panties were all bunched up :rl:  and then hes back...then hes gone...and then hes back...either get rid of him forever or leave him alone. you know what you got in TX.

Amen

1 hour ago, BP said:

I think of it more like a retirement than a  banning. He has simply lost a step. At one time he was the best. Troll and bait like no other. Lately he has become predictable,basically lobbing ducks into double coverage. Honestly I really think he has a future in podcasting now that his trolling years are behind him. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think of it more like a retirement than a  banning. He has simply lost a step. At one time he was the best. Troll and bait like no other. Lately he has become predictable,basically lobbing ducks into double coverage. Honestly I really think he has a future in podcasting now that his trolling years are behind him. 

Dude there used to be a report this post button that would generate a thread in the mod forum back in the day lol they were all BZ or somebody else reporting a TX post. The place was being spammed with threads reporting TX posts. It was so bad that Max removed the report this post button and replaced it with the post of the week button. That was way worse than any of the docile sh*t he's doing now. I don't care either way what you guys do or did with him. But just make up your minds and make a decision.