After this Sunday

AFJF

The Jets will have had 3 of the only six active NFL QBs with at least 30 starts to average fewer than 7 yds P/A, complete fewer than 60% of their passes with an INT rate greater than 3.3%.

Ahhhh...to be a Jets fan.

Geno doesn't make the cut because only 29 starts as of today.

6 minutes ago, AFJF said:

The Jets will have had 3 of the only six active NFL QBs with at least 30 starts to average fewer than 7 yds P/A, complete fewer than 60% of their passes with an INT rate greater than 3.3%.

Ahhhh...to be a Jets fan.

Geno doesn't make the cut because only 29 starts as of today.

"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?" :D

3 hours ago, TJ said:

I thought you were going to say you were going to become a Cowboys fan.   ? 

As bad as this team has been for the last 30 years, I'd stop watching the game before I'd ever root for another team or root against them.  As much as I dislike Geno, I won't be celebrating if he plays like garbage on Sunday.

51 minutes ago, AFJF said:

As bad as this team has been for the last 30 years, I'd stop watching the game before I'd ever root for another team or root against them.  As much as I dislike Geno, I won't be celebrating if he plays like garbage on Sunday.

Well said Glenn.

5 hours ago, AFJF said:

The Jets will have had 3 of the only six active NFL QBs with at least 30 starts to average fewer than 7 yds P/A,

Could be 3 out of 5.  Bortles could drop out of the group with a good outing on Sunday.

5 hours ago, TJ said:

I thought you were going to say you were going to become a Cowboys fan.   ? 

Actually if my memory serves me AFJF  will be a fan of the London Irish this time next year.  Which will be a loss to our on-site reporting.

Ya did a great job Glenn

12 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Actually if my memory serves me AFJF  will be a fan of the London Irish this time next year.  Which will be a loss to our on-site reporting.

Ya did a great job Glenn

? Agreed 

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

You're no real fan :P

Archived