The Cracks are Beginning to Show:Jets stars Brandon Marshall, Sheldon Richardson had locker-room dispute

Gas2No99

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Just out of curiosity, what side of the football do you think the Jets are good?

just out of curiosity, how many good years do you have left and how much of it are you going to spend trolling?

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

No way I would get rid of Sheldon on behalf of Marshall.. 

We wouldn't be getting rid of Sheldon solely because of this.  We'd be getting rid of him because he:  1.  Has strong trade value; 2.  Is currently playing ILB and thus is not someone we need to keep around; and 3.  Because he always runs the risk of committing 4 crimes in one day. 

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We wouldn't be getting rid of Sheldon solely because of this.  We'd be getting rid of him because he:  1.  Has strong trade value; 2.  Is currently playing ILB and thus is not someone we need to keep around; and 3.  Because he always runs the risk of committing 4 crimes in one day. 

IMO, while accurate, #3 cancels out #1.

Not sure how many GM's will give up fair trade value for him. 

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

IMO, while accurate, #3 cancels out #1.

Not sure how many GM's will give up fair trade value for him. 

He hasn't gotten in trouble in a while.  Several of the 31 other GM's would gladly give up a 1st rounder for a DT who can be a dominant force.  Those types are in high demand in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He hasn't gotten in trouble in a while.  Several of the 31 other GM's would gladly give up a 1st rounder for a DT who can be a dominant force.  Those types are in high demand in the NFL. 

Hope your right.  Right now I would take a 1st for "god  '  in a heart beat.  

5 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Good.  Blow it all up.

Your probably right, but here's the problem with that.

It is very difficult to sell to an owner, any owner, that you are going to blow up a roster in the 3rd year of your tenure, and your going  to have to suffer thru 2 more losing seasons.  If your going to blow a roster up, to remain employed, you have to do it your first year.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I know but he had about a half dozen of these in camp already.  It all depends on why he is gone.

He was excused from camp this summer when his daughter was born.  Not sure what is going on now.

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Thanks.  i wasn't doubting you.  Sometimes having a kid grows people up............Sometimes not.  Would be nice if that contributed to his becoming a more  balanced player.

8 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Spoken like the owner of the Cleveland Browns.  Come in off the ledge and start talking some sense.

We are 1-6 there have been numerous locker room incidents and very poor play and decision making under Todd Bowles. 

Its ok I have my parachute on.

19 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually the opposite is the truth.

He difused it right away as a HC should.  It led to nothing more.  No one knew about it.  Marshall keeps rolling along as the best player on offense

To think that 50+ men in a locker will all get together and get along, that there will never be disagreements or fights is silly.  Or needs to be blamed on a HC.

Maybe if you stopped walking around believing that Bowles will be fired and looking for reasons why you would get it

actually i want bowles fired because his defense is sh*t and the team is sh*t with him running it. he plays scared and he has no business being a head coach of a team imo

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

actually i want bowles fired because his defense is sh*t and the team is sh*t with him running it. he plays scared and he has no business being a head coach of a team imo

We all have our opinions.  

Defense wasn't shlt a year ago. Team wasn't either.   But you can explain all the loses by blaming the HC, that's fine.  Still, firing CSs after a year and change, never developing a staff, hitting reset every 2 years is an awful way to run a team. 

Of course none of this has anything to do with him have handled Marshall & Sheldon exactly as it should have been handled.

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

If that defense forced a 3 and out or created a turnover, they would get off the field.

Blaming the offense is just another excuse.

Blaming the offense is an excuse? 

No, it's a big part of the problem.  D doesn't need to get off but the offense, 3 and outs, short fields, penalties, all contribute.

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And there are a lot of reasons for it. 

Blaming it all on the HC doesn't really work

i never blamed it all on the head coach. fitzpatrick being total crap is another problem. bowles is part of the problem though and i'd like to see him canned

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

i never blamed it all on the head coach. fitzpatrick being total crap is another problem. bowles is part of the problem though and i'd like to see him canned

Yeah but you want him gone because his defense sucks.  

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah but you want him gone because his defense sucks.  

thats one of the reasons. mostly its because it seems he cant even scheme. he leaves revis on an island in the bills game he's getting burnt and he doest adjust. he is terrible at coaching and he plays the game soft. 40 seconds left in the first half and he's taking knees. i hate that pussy sh*t

Blaming the offense is an excuse? 
 No, it's a big part of the problem.  D doesn't need to get off but the offense, 3 and outs, short fields, penalties, all contribute.

Elite defenses are suppose to make plays, not excuses.

Blaming the offense for the results of a bottom 5 defense is ridiculous.

Archived