Mo Wilk say she he's been playing hurt

AFJF

Like I said before when the defense started to become terrible, poor  scheming, guys playing out of position, lack of adjustments and god awful coaching will eventually convince a fan base every player sucks.  So far we have Pryor being a  bust because  he is playing free safety instead of in the box strong safety.  Sheldon sucks because he is playing outside linebacker instead of defensive end. Hell we even had a Leonard Williams is a bust thread!!  Todd Blowes is way in over his head and like any family it's the children's that suffer when Daddy loses control of things. 

1) You have to provide a $17MM CB over the top help when he can no longer cover one on one. Face the facts, Revis is toast.

2) You have 4 studs on the DLine and you play a 3-4 defense with no pass rusher off the edge?

3) You play a DLineman at ILB because your midget #1 draft pick gets abused.

SOJ.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Jetster said:

Not me. Go back & you'll see, there were a few of us. Slightly above average DT. Disappears for long stretches. You pay big money to players Bennett in Seattle, game changers. Mo is not now, nor will ever be a GAME CHANGER.

For the exception of Gato who had Mo on the fast track to the HOF most fans thought Mo was a keeper at a reasonable price no one thought he would get a contract bigger then Watt..He's getting more then a million a game as is Mevis and neither are worth it, I would have kept Snacks at half the price..

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

For the exception of Gato who had Mo on the fast track to the HOF most fans thought Mo was a keeper at a reasonable price no one thought he would get a contract bigger then Watt..He's getting more then a million a game as is Mevis and neither are worth it, I would have kept Snacks at half the price..

Are you kidding most of the people here and on JI were screaming for this clown to get $100 mil extension

Even though we already had Rishardson and Williams and anytime Coples started because Wilk was injured the D looked the same

27 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Are you kidding most of the people here and on JI were screaming for this clown to get $100 mil extension

Even though we already had Rishardson and Williams and anytime Coples started because Wilk was injured the D looked the same

You know for as useless as Coples was your right about him playing for the injured Mo. The defense literally stayed exactly the same. Paying players over their abilities is a recipe for disaster. When you have players who "hold out" they better be worth the big money you pay them. Personally I looked at it like either Mo or Sheldon were expendable after drafting Leo. 

Archived