Landing spots for geno next season?

SickJetFan

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

It's nice that you wish Ryan Fitzpatrick well.  He's a team-guy, it's not his fault that he's old and limited and forced into a starters role he did not ask for.

It is 85, hazy, hot, and humid in Hong Kong.  I head to China this morning, hope @Maxman has lifted the IP ban on accessing JN from China or else I won't be able to partake in the Geno bashing after the disastrous loss.

SAR I

Or the Geno Smith celebration. 

Ask around they sell the Nike NFL jerseys in China for good deals. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mentoring Petty and Hack and you want that? 

The NFL's most active QB loser. 

Nice job. 

Has a FA agent hold out so long in the offseason, to demand to be paid as a near elite qb, and then 6 games later replaced because he was so bad ? Maybe if he came into camp with his teamates..work in the offseason throwing with receivers like geno ( and Sanchez even ) use to do. But he was just too good for all thought..at least he thought so 

36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mentoring Petty and Hack and you want that? 

The NFL's most active QB loser. 

Nice job. 

Well Mac thought so. Remember he offered Fitz 24 million for 3 years. Obviously the last 2 years of that contract would have been as a mentor. 

53 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Should i start a stupid thread of where Ryan Fitzpatrick will wind up next year it wont be in the NFL thats for sure. 

Maybe a librarian or an usher at movie theatre or part of a barber shop quartet.

Where will his weak arm land him 

Lancaster Pa. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude, those Lacey's cookies by trader Joe's.....can't even control myself! 

Ok I'm now at Trader Joe's which one the dark or milk chocolate? Dark have almonds, milk have macadamia. I'll get one of each. They look amazin. :toot:

One thing we should all be able to agree on is that this will be Geno's last chance to impress this organization and prove he's capable of being a good QB and a solid leader.

I hope he can pull it off and revive his career but that remains to be seen so lets sit back and judge Geno after he gets his chance to actually play a few games.

Fitz stunk and so did the team. Hopefully this will provide a little spark to a team that seems dead ATM.

If Geno fails then we look at Petty and will probably almost certainly move on from both Fitz and Geno next year with both getting cut

Archived