LB Shake up

Dinamite

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Was actually working on an article last night saying it's time to give Ochi a shot.

Gotta love his potential.

I remember watching him during Shrine Bowl week.  The kid was dominant -- was hoping we would find a way to get him.  Probably be mostly on Specials tomorrow, but I am excited to see what he can do.

Just now, Lith said:

I remember watching him during Shrine Bowl week.  The kid was dominant -- was hoping we would find a way to get him.  Probably be mostly on Specials tomorrow, but I am excited to see what he can do.

Yup...thought about trying to interview him after the combine when I looked over and saw he was on my flight back from Indy sitting one row ahead/across from me, but I figured he'd had his fill of interviews that week.

Great potential as a pass rusher.

11 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

His measurable smaller and slower than Mauldin?

I think he's quicker than Mauldin from what little I've seen.  Checked numbers from Indy and they were pretty similar across the board but Ochi did have a much better 20 yd shuttle than Mauldin (4.4 vs 4.58)

2 hours ago, Lith said:

I traded two 5ths and two 6ths to Beerfish in the 5th round of the mock to draft Ochi, so my rep is riding on him. 

20 minutes ago, flgreen said:

As @Lith mentioned, Ochi was unblock able during the week of the Shrine Bowl.  

Hope he plays tomorrow.  Maybe just as a pass rusher.  Give me a reason to watch the game lol 

Seriously, give me a damn reason to watch.

the jets need to seriously address this defense .. they are absolutely sh*tting away a talented D line by not gettting production anywhere else 

13 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

Seriously, give me a damn reason to watch.

the jets need to seriously address this defense .. they are absolutely sh*tting away a talented D line by not gettting production anywhere else 

I haven't missed a Jets game in decades.  

First cold front is coming in.  This week end will be the end of the snook bite for me.  Both my adult son and daughter want to take the kayak's  in the inlet for snook very early in the morning. 5:30 in water.

Figures to be a real fun day.  Need a reason not to break a 350 game streak. :)   So far, I haven't gotten one.

(In all honesty I'll probably catch the second half.  Out of the water at 1:00 in the sports/fishing bar by 2:00 with the adult/kids.)

Ochi played for THE stony brook university

...home of the mighty sea wolves and Asian-American intel finalists

I can't believe you forgot that Stony Brook University is birthplace to one of the greatest rock n' roll groups of the 20th century.

Blue Oyster Cult!!!

6 hours ago, flgreen said:

I haven't missed a Jets game in decades.  

First cold front is coming in.  This week end will be the end of the snook bite for me.  Both my adult son and daughter want to take the kayak's  in the inlet for snook very early in the morning. 5:30 in water.

Figures to be a real fun day.  Need a reason not to break a 350 game streak. :)   So far, I haven't gotten one.

(In all honesty I'll probably catch the second half.  Out of the water at 1:00 in the sports/fishing bar by 2:00 with the adult/kids.)

First world problems

Archived