Henderson out

Joe Jets fan

Erin Henderson - LB -  Jets

Jets placed ILB Erin Henderson (illness) on the NFL list.

It's a surprise after Henderson wasn't listed on the injury report all week. Henderson will miss at least eight games on NFL, making Week 15 his earliest return. With Darron Lee (ankle) out, Bruce Carter will start next to David Harris.

Oct 22 - 4:21 PM

3 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:
Erin Henderson - LB -  Jets

Jets placed ILB Erin Henderson (illness) on the NFL list.

It's a surprise after Henderson wasn't listed on the injury report all week. Henderson will miss at least eight games on NFL, making Week 15 his earliest return. With Darron Lee (ankle) out, Bruce Carter will start next to David Harris.

Oct 22 - 4:21 PM

Wow

Minimum 8 weeks for an illness.  Sure hope this isn't something dramatic 

16 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It wasn't funny the first time you said it and it's less funny now. There's no need to make fun only a person who has a disease. Knock it off. 

Others in another thread and this one are discussing the same issue with similar comments please do me a favor put me on IGNORE because I'm sick and tired of every post i make you put it under a microscope. Its ok for you to post bullsh*t nonsense all day everyday the minute I do it you jump on the goody two shoes bandwagon.Others made comments that you ignored, With all due respect for Henderson I hope he solves his dependency on alcohol if that is the problem and you I have lost all hope for. Goodnight Carl

24 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Others in another thread and this one are discussing the same issue with similar comments please do me a favor put me on IGNORE because I'm sick and tired of every post i make you put it under a microscope. Its ok for you to post bullsh*t nonsense all day everyday the minute I do it you jump on the goody two shoes bandwagon.Others made comments that you ignored, With all due respect for Henderson I hope he solves his dependency on alcohol if that is the problem and you I have lost all hope for. Goodnight Carl

Speculating on what's wrong with Henderson is fine. Making light of his very serious situation is just being a terrible person. I don't care what you think of Fitz, he certainly didn't cause Henderson to have relapse m, if that's even the case. It's a pathetic attempt at a joke and it's very unsurprising that it came from you. If you don't want people to respond to your posts, try not posting in each thread every thirty seconds with the same tires responses and rhetoric. It's drivel and you should try to do better.  

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Speculating on what's wrong with Henderson is fine. Making light of his very serious situation is just being a terrible person. I don't care what you think of Fitz, he certainly didn't cause Henderson to have relapse m, if that's even the case. It's a pathetic attempt at a joke and it's very unsurprising that it came from you. If you don't want people to respond to your posts, try not posting in each thread every thirty seconds with the same tires responses and rhetoric. It's drivel and you should try to do better.  

Carl understood my comments are in no way shape or form meant to belittle Henderson who obviously has a problem that I hope he defeats. You seem to have an issue with my posts not just this one insofar as to mock and ridicule everything I post. Sadly I see no end in sight and out of respect for the other members of this forum who should not be subjected to this bullsh*t I'm asking you to please put me on ignore. Thanks Carl appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Carl understood my comments are in no way shape or form meant to belittle Henderson who obviously has a problem that I hope he defeats. You seem to have an issue with my posts not just this one insofar as to mock and ridicule everything I post. Sadly I see no end in sight and out of respect for the other members of this forum who should not be subjected to this bullsh*t I'm asking you to please put me on ignore. Thanks Carl appreciate it. 

Well I have you on ignore but you post so much that the notification I get when you post it's all I see.  

I cant wait till the mods finally have had enough of you and your gone. 

I really thought Henderson was going to take the next step this year after he signed that two-year, $4 million contract, he was a nice comeback story last year, seemed like a good fit when he resigned...

Now, I doubt they activate him for the last two games in a lost season so this could be the end of his career with the Jets; 2.7M cap savings with no cap hit next year if he is cut, I wish him luck in future

15 hours ago, Shadetree said:

Taiwan Jones still on the team? Not sure of his entire skill set, but he's a bell-ringer when he hits.

start ALL these young players..throw em to the wolves and start planning 2017.

He was released in September, but he is still a free agent, I would be happy to see Taiwan Jones resigned, always thought he would have been a good backup for Harris 

Archived