Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

buffy-banner.png

Game rules:
- Because some are not familiar with this type of game, I will say the following. This is a C9++ game. I point this out because as the game progresses and you get flips, information can be extrapulated about the setup. More information about C9++ can be found here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B   (KEEP IN MIND, while I do follow the instructions on randing the setup to the letter, I do not use the Role PM examples listed there and do on occasions tweak things according to my preferences as a mod irt specifics of how roles are used).
- Off thread communications are not allowed, unless provided by me.
- No quoting, screen shots or PM matching of role PMs. If I see any of this, you will be modkilled, no questions asked and your team punished. Likewise for playing outside of the spirit of the game. NO MERCY.
- BOLD your votes (or use voting tags). No need to unvote.
- You may self vote or vote for no lynch.
- Deadlines: On Day 1 you will get 3-4 days. After that Days will be max 48 hours and Nights max 24 hours. (deadlines might be shortened or extended pending on if I ******* feel like it :D).
- You may role reveal, you may NOT character reveal.
- This is a hybrid hammer game. The person with most votes, once deadline hits, gets LYNCHED. If there’s a tie, one of them gets chosen to be lynched by random.org. MAJORITY IS NOT OBLIGATORY, but it’s preferred. If a majority is reached before deadline, the day ends. If all night actions are sent in before deadline, night ends.
- I have the right to change the rules. Normally I wouldn't, but I CAN.
- If you know you're gonna be away, please let me know. If a sub is needed, please PM me instead of discussing it in the thread.
- I own your asses. ;) 
- See Above.
-Rule 14.
-Wincons: Town: Eliminate all threats to town. Scum: Achieve parity with remaining players. Third Party (if present): Be one of the last two surviving players.

Example of VT role pm:

You are [insert character name], Vanilla Townie. [insert a bunch of flavor nonsense I've put in about your character]

Your weapon is your vote... bla bla... no night actions obviously... bla bla.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since most (or maybe even all) of you are Americans... what's the best DL that works for days? Keep in mind that I'm like 7-10 hours ahead depending on where you live in the US... so anything after 5 PM in the US is really late for me and I won't really be able to do.

43 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Is Leelou trying to console us miserable Jets fans by going green ?

Thanks Leelou but I'm too far gone at this stage :)

;)

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hi.  Your hair is green. 

It is.  What do you think? Like it? 

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Since most (or maybe even all) of you are Americans... what's the best DL that works for days? Keep in mind that I'm like 7-10 hours ahead depending on where you live in the US... so anything after 5 PM in the US is really late for me and I won't really be able to do.

The Jets were supposed to have a good DL

Archived