Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Verbal said:

Which obviously helps the Leelou = town stance, but I'm more thinking that SHE would be unlikely to bus that quickly without trying to steer the lynch elsewhere first.  Hell, I was even a viable candidate at that point simply due to the counterattack from Ape & Crusher.

Leelou is Town imo.

I think i have 4 others beside myself that should almost always be Villagers here.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What you makes towniie?

Since Zander already responded to this, I'll add my 2 cents too:  Zander has the disadvantage of not having been around to take a stance on D1 due to Spoot's inactivity, but IMO he's played like a townie so far.  Among the people who were NOT on Ape's train, he would be lowest on my willing-to-lynch list, followed by you. 

We need a lot more from Smash since he was also a non-voter on D1. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Since Zander already responded to this, I'll add my 2 cents too:  Zander has the disadvantage of not having been around to take a stance on D1 due to Spoot's inactivity, but IMO he's played like a townie so far.  Among the people who were NOT on Ape's train, he would be lowest on my willing-to-lynch list, followed by you. 

We need a lot more from Smash since he was also a non-voter on D1. 

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Can people tell me why Ballin over Pac?

Equally Scummy imo, Im leaning Pac based on the fact he's playing completely different then last game.

Is ^^^ trash scared of me or does it really think it has a case lol?

14 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

This is like the least amount ive prolly ever posted.

Nyn asked me nicely to try and behave before I joined.

lolololololol

I'll concur with this, I'm actually proud of the boy.

Archived