Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Great preseason start.   Love the let's string up Ape, Crusher, and Verbal D1 narratives...pretty sure Leelou (hi Elle), has had a subtle hand in making this happen so my vote stands.

String me up? Listen not boob, this ain't DM and GFY. That being said I can easily join you on Leelou.  Hey now. 

21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Liking 80?  Ape slightly overly defensive?  Seriously.  Now I did not read the long explanation of the derivation of Verbal's attention to him. I just see Verbal pounding on the Ape to get the game going. Quite Well actually.  Feel good about Verbal. Null about Ape. Terrible about 80. Worse about you.

unvote vote 80

You feel worse about Leelou but vote 80?

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (4): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess

80 (3): Ape, Ballin, Crusher

Lee (2): JC, JiF

Dicker (1): Leelou

Crusher (1): Pac

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

Your Countdown

52 minutes ago, JiF said:

Weird post by my muffin top.  Dont love that he voted 80 while feeling worse about Leelou.

The only thing is, I dont feel great about Leelou either.

Vote Leelou

You are so cute.  When I get in front of my computer I will switch to Leelou so we can cuddle.

IMG_0735.JPG

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You feel worse about Leelou but vote 80?

57 minutes ago, JiF said:

Weird post by my muffin top.  Dont love that he voted 80 while feeling worse about Leelou.

The only thing is, I dont feel great about Leelou either.

Vote Leelou

Tend to agree. We've still got plenty of time before deadline, it's not like an 80 vote for "consolidation" there is a necessity.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. I feel worse about Leelou after the post she made. I read her post and feel worse about her.  Yet could happily switch to her.  

So, you don't feel worse about Leelou than 80. You just gained a worse feeling about Leelou after her post?

I guess I understand.

Eh, I feel pretty awful about Leelou too. That girl is a train wreck at this game, believe me, I live in her head.

She does think that JC's magic 8 ball is broken though. 

She's feeling decently about JiF, loving that weirdo Verbal, and missing her Pudding. 

She also told me that she's never voting Hess this game.

She's underwhelmed by what the Ape has posted, so involved with over defending himself. 

Decker, eh. Ballin, pretty crappy vibes, but hey, she always reads him scummy so not sure if he's scum or just scum vibing. If it's vibing, he might want to switch out the energizer batteries to give himself a break. 

Pac is slightly more involved than expected. 

Crusher, probably a townie. 

Spoot - send out a search party! He's probably lost with his new vagina.

80 is not waving his dick around, so she's feeling alright about him too. 

She's having a memory lapse of anything Smash has done.

also, she says GFY, she's in meetings til 2:30 and shall try to be on for deadline.

unvote, vote JC

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (4): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess

JC (1): Leelou

Deadline:

Your Countdown

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (5): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess, Leelou

Deadline:

Your Countdown

"You have fruit punch mouth."

"What?", The Master asked in confusion.

He staggered back as he got punched in the face.

"And save the hypnosis crap for the tourists."

With a kick to the chest, The Master was flung through a skylight window, landing on a conveniently broken wooden table. His flesh dusted away, leaving only cold ape-like bones.

Ape was dead. He was The Master, Mafia Roleblocker.

It is now Night 1. You have 23 hours and 25 minutes to submit your NAs. :P

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You were transparently protecting your teammate and went after me instead, as I pointed out. 

Crusher doesn't look good either!  Could that be the scum team right there?  lol.

I was being objective because I was trying to prevent a lynch that I thought was wrong.  I was wrong.  

Just because myself and Crusher were being objective doesnt mean we are working together as scum teammates.  That wouldve been obviously a bad strategy.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I was being objective because I was trying to prevent a lynch that I thought was wrong.  I was wrong.  

Just because myself and Crusher were being objective doesnt mean we are working together as scum teammates.  That wouldve been obviously a bad strategy.

Fine.  Even if you're not working together, I'm willing to bet good money one of the 2 of you is scum. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I ******* own you, Ape.  Caught you D1 yet again, and this time got the lynch.  God I love this game.

I'm sure he's talking about me blind squirreling him D1 blah blah not having a good case again blah blah.....I'll enjoy the read postgame.

<3 you Ape, even though I give you sh*t

Archived