Geno will never play for the Jets again

Joe Jets fan

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you take geno out of practice due to injury for this week.

At that point you've just got Fitz and Petty taking snaps.

at that point it just comes down to petty showing enough to take over. Maybe Fitz and petty split reps with starters

i won't mind too much if Fitz starts against Cleveland. But pull him if he is sucking and don't turn back.

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I wish Geno a speedy recovery to his knee/leg injury.

Me too, hopefully it's just a 5 game injury, which means we'll never see him again. I don't hate Geno, I just believe between him & Fitz, we're just wasting time. Sucks that Petty got hurt, but when he's ready, he's gotta play. The Ravens defense is average & without the starting field position because of the picks, we went backwards for the most part.

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Thank you.

I'm sorry you didn't get to see Geno play a full game.

Lets hope he recovers quickly, so the decision for Sunday is one of best player, not healthiest player.

It's okay. Im only upset that I dont get to see Mike Glennon play. 

Geno should have just thrown the f'ing ball away and avoided the hit. 

He's now keeping himself off the field by bad on-field decision making. Im about to say "**** this season" anyway! lol. 

Just now, Jetster said:

Really? Just a banged up knee, you feel fine? And you couldn't suck it up to finish? Man this team, lol.

He just said he was begging to get back out there and they told him no.  But don't let the facts get in the way of a good hate rant.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

He just said he was begging to get back out there and they told him no.  But don't let the facts get in the way of a good hate rant.

So why didn't they let him? They would have only needed to give him 1 series to see how the knee responded. These coaches are morons.

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Geno should have just thrown the f'ing ball away and avoided the hit. 

This. It was clear the play was going nowhere, yet he still held onto the ball. Not going to get on him too much but this is the same Geno we've seen in the past, not playing smart.

Hope his injury is only minor.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

But what if he does?????

The post game crew on SNY all universally declared Geno should be the starter next week if healthy.

and Geno had very good responses on the podium.  When asked if he should be the starter if healthy he said "we'll see.  the coaches have to make their decision on that".

Just now, SwanseaJack said:

People are going to be devastated if/when it turns out that Petty is terrible too 

This blind faith in Petty riding in on his white horse and being teh awesome is one of the more cringe worthy aspects to this season.

Just now, Pac said:

The post game crew on SNY all universally declared Geno should be the starter next week if healthy.

and Geno had very good responses on the podium.  When asked if he should be the starter if healthy he said "we'll see.  the coaches have to make their decision on that".

He also said "I never think of myself, it's a team sport"

SAR I

Archived