Season alive!!

kevinc855

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

People like you are what's wrong with this fan base. Here we are alive at week 8 and you Wana quit and look at talent for next year. Like who big guy?? We are working the young recievers In and if you are taking petty he's hurt!!!! Let's win some games and not give up. Wow man just wow

Sorry, just being realistic. I've been a Jets fan for over 35 years, so I'm kind of accustomed to recognizing false hope. I am hopeful for the future though

1 hour ago, GhostOfGlennFoley said:

Buzzards guts, man. Is the best part of your day when you get to sh*t on people that are just modestly excited over a win? No, we didn't beat the Patriots, or the Seahawks, or the Vikings, but we got a convincing win over a decent team entering the easiest part of our schedule. I never would be as audacious to guarantee a playoff birth for the Jets, but I'm also fortunate to not be cynical and joyless enough to sh*t on my team less than halfway through the season in what essentially is something I have no impact on whatsoever. It must be a miserable way to live. At the end of the day, this is a game and we should enjoy it simply as that.

And no, I don't accept the fact that this win was because of the Ravens ineptitude. Say what you want, but Joe Flacco put together the most impressive Quarterback post-season in NFL history just a few years ago. We picked him off twice after he set a franchise record for longest interception free streak. In addition to that, we put up over 140 yards on one of the best rushing defenses in the league while limiting the opposition to just six rushing yards altogether. The Jets have surely sucked this year, but this was a solid win and not just the byproduct of facing an inept team. 

Fraudpatrick? Seriously? That's the best you could do?

I'm happy with a win too, but I'm also just giving a realistic assessment of where we are, and if you think about it, it's the correct assessment. After 35+ years as a fan, I've learned not to get too excited (last time I was really excited and had my hopes way up was in 2010).

what has Fraudpatrick done this year to get you hopeful? He no longer has Decker to bail him out and can't play competently against the better teams in the league. He won today because of a productive running game. I was really disappointed when Geno got hurt because he does deserve another chance and is a better QB than people are saying about him.

Archived