Fitz Playing the Teammates Like Me Card Again

JohnnyLV

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

God he is an annoying douche. Laughed about getting back in the game (fake qualifier that it is not because Geno was hurt) and going on and on about how his teammates like him. Just cut this loser now and move forward.

they should have asked if the coaches like him , because they didn't let him throw the entire 2nd half because he sucks so much.

6 plays from goal to go and they run it 5 times lol

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you blame them he leads the NFL in INT's 

I don't , they did the right thing.

what I am saying just because he didn't turn the ball over doesn't mean he was good , he was bad and the coaches preferred to run Forte 2 yards into a brick wall then let Fitz pass the ball

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

That's true. That's called smart coaching and playing ahead

when you have a QB that the coaches are too scared to let him pass the ball its a total failure of the coaches and the front office. all of them should be fired .

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

when you have a QB that the coaches are too scared to let him pass the ball its a total failure of the coaches and the front office. all of them should be fired .

Does the name Bobby Douglass mean anything to you? 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick was in the prevent offense mode it worked in our favor no INT's he did what a good backup is supposed to do. 

Correct.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick was in the prevent offense mode it worked in our favor no INT's he did what a good backup is supposed to do. 

Now you understand the Kansas City game where Alex Smith and the KC offense didn't try to do anything in the second half because Ryan Fitzpatrick was playing so badly he was just giving them the game.

Today Joe Flacco played the role of Ryan Fitzpatrick.  We learned nothing about the Jets today, unfortunately.  We were robbed of a read on Geno Smith, our secondary was brutal until Flacco started making all the bad throws, the special teams is a joke, the OC still can't throw on first down, our red zone offense is terrible, just about the only good out of this game is what we suspected out of training camp-  against cupcake opponents our DL can get pressure.

SAR I

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

What is your problem? You are always talking up this coaching staff. They suck and 1 win isn't going to change that reality.

I know it was a creampuff schedule last year, but you dont lose the ability to coach. In fact, the creampuff schedule success should point to solid talent instead of coaching

What is your problem? You are always talking up this coaching staff. They suck and 1 win isn't going to change that reality.

The coaching staff/whole team looked a lot better when the fairy arm QB wasn't stagnating the offense.  

Just now, SAR I said:

Now you understand the Kansas City game where Alex Smith and the KC offense didn't try to do anything in the second half because Ryan Fitzpatrick was playing so badly he was just giving them the game.

Today Joe Flacco played the role of Ryan Fitzpatrick.  We learned nothing about the Jets today, unfortunately.  We were robbed of a read on Geno Smith, our secondary was brutal until Flacco started making all the bad throws, the special teams is a joke, the OC still can't throw on first down, our red zone offense is terrible, just about the only good out of this game is what we suspected out of training camp-  against cupcake opponents our DL can get pressure.

SAR I

Would you really consider 3-3 a cupcake though? Both teams were banged up

Just a few notes here, Fitz was Fitz and when given the opportunity to throw, like the fad to Q , he was not accurate.
I do agree he was playing the my bros love me crap again. Yet, this does not win ball games or make you a better QB in spite of Fitz believing it does.
I hope many of you who have called Geno immature got a chance to see his post game presser. Believe me he has come along way in two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was his 1 good throw in 2.5 quarters. He still sucked.

9 /14 for 120 yards and a TD.

Did he make bad passes? Yes. Did he manage the Jets to a victory. Yes. Why cant people just say that he played okay and just get on with the buisness of being happy for a victory?

Archived