Fitz saved the day, and maybe the season!

Cap'nObvious

Just now, j4jets said:

Lol, the D saved the game. Posted a shutout in the second half. But please tell me how Fitz played so awesome against the 2nd string D without any corners. 

Did not say he was awesome, said he saved the day, Geno Geno'd today, Fitz cleaned up his mess, that is all. Give the man his due.

2 minutes ago, Cap'nObvious said:

Wow, All of Geno's yards came from a short pass that Enuwa did the rest, yet he did better. Gotta love Jets fans, root against the Jets....

Thanks captain obvious. Do you have anything to say about the two dropped passes from Geno? Cuz they do count against Geno, just like how the TD counts FOR Geno. 

Get a clue. 

"Lock, dump, ban"

Just now, j4jets said:

Thanks captain obvious. Do you have anything to say about the two dropped passes from Geno? Cuz they do count against Geno, just like how the TD counts FOR Geno. 

Get a clue. 

"Lock, dump, ban"

I am not a big fan of excuses, I did not make excuses for Fitz's bad play, won't do it for Geno either, sorry if that upsets you and makes you want me locked, dumped and banned.

I'll give credit where it's due.  Fitz did his job well today.  I'm glad he was here to play the role he was born to play.  A backup who will come in when needed and not phuck things up.

He's getting paid too much for it, but he did it well.

Nice job Fitzy.  

45 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I do not understand how someone could have a knee injury, but stand up on the sideline after coming out of the game for 3 quarters. You would think they would need support on the knee if it were so bad, not to stand on it all day.

Just sayin

Have you played competitive sports?  Difference between standing and running in nfl shape. 

12 minutes ago, Cap'nObvious said:

Wow, All of Geno's yards came from a short pass that Enuwa did the rest, yet he did better. Gotta love Jets fans, root against the Jets....

Ummm rooting against the Jets??????

How in the world do you come up with that....:sherlock: 

I do want the Jets to win hence I watch with my eyes open and not closed, maybe you should try it !!!!!!!!!!!!:wwe:

:)

Archived