- I do believe you pre-determine who you're going to throw to before the snap
is in your hands

- I do believe you consistently miss open receivers because you refuse to 
scan the field

- I do believe you must be the most delusional QB in the entire league.  First
you held out all off-season thinking you were going to be in high demand.  Then
you have the nerve to call out the front office because they FINALLY held you
accountable for your bad/reckless play

Grow up take responsiblity for your crappy play and shut your mouth.  You should
be embarrassed by that display yesterday

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't watch the presser ... I's sure he should be called out for it if he acted like a d**shbag

getting paid what you can when you have an opportunity is no different than what every other professional athlete does though (if you're on the cheats 1/2 of it may be under the table) 

Newsflash!!!  Your not Aaron Rodgers going through a slump who deserves the benefit of the doubt

because he's been an MVP.  Your a 10+ year journeyman who has never been able to hold a starting

job

52 minutes ago, KRL said:

You're right, I do believe in you:

- I do believe you lead the league in INT's

- I do believe that before yesterday's relief appearance you were 1-6 in
your last seven games

is in your hands

scan the field

Grow up take responsiblity for your crappy play and shut your mouth.  You should

Finally! A Fitzpatrick thread we can believe in. 

Bowles should respond to Fitz the same way he responded to Geno's comments last week. "Backups are backups for a reason, I don't have any thoughts on backup players saying anything"  What a disgrace this guy has turned out to be.  Take some accountability for your poor play.  Good luck next year backing up Kessler in Clev. 

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Yes, it was all the media's fault.  This was all just locker room talk.

I didn't say it was all their fault. When the media sets the bait, there needs to be an emotional kind on the other end to fall into the trap.

Fitzpatrick was emotional, and he showed it and he did not come off well because of it 

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I didn't say it was all their fault. When the media sets the bait, there needs to be an emotional kind on the other end to fall into the trap.

Fitzpatrick was emotional, and he showed it and he did not come off well because of it 

It'd be hard for me to make the joke more obvious without getting the thread locked.  You missed it.

56 minutes ago, KRL said:

your last seven games

is in your hands

scan the field

Umnmmm this.  

No one likes getting demoted but to act like no one believed in him when they are paying you 12 Million dollars is preposterous!!!!!

And yes delusional!!!

Good Grief!!!

19 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Did anyone see Geno's presser, so who was the immature one yesterday.
For all the grief he gets , sometimes well deserved, Geno has been really quite appropriate of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's getting more reflective now that his career is coming to an end.

22 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Did anyone see Geno's presser, so who was the immature one yesterday.
For all the grief he gets , sometimes well deserved, Geno has been really quite appropriate of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His rookie year, we threw him to the wolves. REX was in trouble, the OC was terrible, we had no weapons and the kid kept his mouth shut.

We need (ed) to develop him better.  he has trouble reading the pocket etc but he has as good an arm as OBrien or dare I say Vinny.

I would be totally fine with him finishing the season with Petty as his back up getting reps late 4th quarter.

1 hour ago, KRL said:

your last seven games

is in your hands

scan the field

I agree. If we have all these Jets fans bitching about caption'd pictures on twitter/instagram and Geno making a statement to the media about being "Antsy" while being the back up QB, I would have thought I'd hear from those same guys after Fitz ran his mouth yesterday that maybe our back up QB should shut his mouth and be a "good soldier". 

typical stupid Jets fan thread.

The guy said what he feels and gets attacked by a pack of idiots.

if the coach and owner and the GM believed in him he would have been in the game so why bash him for stating the truth ?

He knows why he was benched and he never said anything other wise other than still having faith I'm himself to succeed.

If anyone here thinks Fitz should have said I suck and I don't belong here they are just complete morons.

We ALL know Fitz Limitations and every QB has some its just apparent the coaching staff does not know those limitations and learns to coach them accordingly

If you have a problem with what Fitz said but not a problem with the way Geno acted last weekend, that's a problem and double standard. I have no problem with guys who want to play and say that. Fitz knows it's on him and he's even said as much. I have no problem with Geno wanting to play either. Jets fans are the worst. They won yesterday in case you missed it being pissed about who the damn QB is.

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

If you have a problem with what Fitz said but not a problem with the way Geno acted last weekend, that's a problem and double standard. I have no problem with guys who want to play and say that. Fitz knows it's on him and he's even said as much. I have no problem with Geno wanting to play either. Jets fans are the worst. They won yesterday in case you missed it being pissed about who the damn QB is.

people are nasty and cruel and its disgusting to me. Before I actually watched the Press conference I expected Fitz to be saying nasty things and acting like a jack ass from what Ive read is this dumb ass thread. I saw none of that other than Fitz being 100 % honest about the situation. I guess most here would have enjoyed the sugar coated PUSSY version so they could then make the same god damn thread and act like idiots but they didn't get that so no matter what the guy said he was going to be bashed and its really starting to make me hate this entire ******* fan base

40 minutes ago, gEYno said:

It'd be hard for me to make the joke more obvious without getting the thread locked.  You missed it.

Yeah the only thing worse than putting it out there is bumping it (like I'm kinda doing now lol). There's enough nonsense here without more of it. I know you know better.

Not surprised at the over-his-head result, though. 

36 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

That was awesome and 200% true. I made a thread on it too. Fitz is a loser. Always has been, but he is like a politician that uses his charisma to fool people. He has never been about the team he is about him. Amazing that Geno is being the mature one.

fitz makes it seem like he has been with the team a decade, like mangold or harris, a homegrown lovable draft pick who the fans have rooted for all his career.  he's completely full of himself even as his stats suggest he is the worst starter in the league.  all i saw yesterday was the offensive line finally run blocking and the defense putting the offense in a position to score points.  the one big play by the offense occurred when geno was the qb, fitz probably doesn't realize this.

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I have no problem with either player wanting to play or being pissed that they're not playing. However, one expressed his frustration by acing "antsy" and throwing a cup of ice on the sidelines, While the other one openly criticized the organazition in a post game presser. If Geno had done that some would have the pitchforks out ready to storm Florham Park.

46 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Umnmmm this.  

No one likes getting demoted but to act like no one believed in him when they are paying you 12 Million dollars is preposterous!!!!!

And yes delusional!!!

Good Grief!!!

It was obvious Fitz was saying they didn't believe in him after the 6 games not while they were negotiating the contract. Fitz is well aware he got benched due to his turnover problems and poor play Im sure Fitz knew anyone with half a brain already knew that since he said it earlier in the god damn week. Any athlete hates getting benched even when they play bad because they feel they can come out of the slump. If you don't have confidence as a player you might as well pack it in right then and there.

Fitz didn't lose his cool and he didn't say anything he was not thinking you all got it real like he's ALWAYS done since he's been here. The first thing you say when you get benched is I played bad WHICH FITZ DID and the second thing is I GUESS THE COACH does not think I can come out of this. WTF do you guys think if something similar happened to you in your life ? Oh sorry I suck at life and I'm just going to pack it in ?

Archived